Chapter 5 - Little rival

Her legs regained their freedom as Fu Hengzhi withdraw from her. In the wind and rain they wrapped around Fu Hengzhi's waist like two strong soft vines.

"Hmm... Hengzhi... Haha..."

It was comfortable, so comfortable that it seemed to melt and became a small drop of water in the pool of lust which was beaten up by Fu Hengzhi's cocks until it became dizzy and sticky. But at the same time Ji Xia is also afraid. This overly overpowering pleasure is constantly pulling on her brain nerves giving stimulation but it also creates some sense of unwanted crisis for no reason.

"Mmm, Xia Xia."

It was at this moment that Fu Hengzhi's voice became hoarse and erotic which proved that he was finally caught up in her soft water holes and with his hoarse and raspy voice,he called her name over and over.

Ji Xia couldn't count how many times he orgasmed under Fu Hengzhi before he came out hastily.

He wasn't enjoying himself but just wanted to accommodate her. Even Ji Xia could see this and some doubts flashed in her dark grape-like eyes .

Fu Hengyi just smiled and kissed her cheek again and lifted the petite and light girl from the bed effortlessly.

"Okay, it's time to take a bath."

Ji Xia was really tired. She went into the bathroom and fell asleep while soaking and washing her body in the bathtub leaving Fu Hengzhi to wash her up before carrying to the bedroom and made her sleep.

Early in the morning, Fu Hengzhi turned around on the bed and opened his eyes when his hand touched the warm bed sheet beside him.

Ji Xia had a very good routine that even if she occasionally stays up late at night, she will still get up on time in the morning. It was still early and the whole house was still asleep. Fu Heng went downstairs and went directly into the kitchen and found Ji Xia making breakfast.

She had already tied up all her smooth black hair and curled it high behind her head with only some soft new hair floating on her white forehead looking clean and refreshing.

At this moment, Ji Xia was busy with her work with her back facing the kitchen door so she did not notice Fu Hengzhi standing at the door looking at her. The faint morning light illuminated the figure of the girl wearing an apron so softly and slenderly.

Ji Xia was startled and jumped back when until Fu Hengzhi suddenly hugged her from behind. She felt relieved when she saw that it was Fu Hengzhi. "

" Good morning."

I have made pumpkin porridge and the whole-wheat bread was already prepared in advance by Butler Liu so I want to make a sandwich with it... You go to wash up first and you can eat it when you come down."

The girl's voice was soft and gentle which matched the gentle morning light. In fact, Fu Hengzhi didn't care about the contents of the breakfast but just wanted to hear her tell him what to eat in the morning as she is doing now.

"Remember to warm yourself up with a glass of milk, and leave my coffee to Steward Liu." After Fu Hengzhi finished speaking, Ji Xia nodded immediately but he still had no intention of letting go until Ji Xia turned her head to look at him.He gave her a peck on her mouth lightly and said; "Good morning kiss."

Ji Xia's face immediately became so hot and a blush appeared on her cheek. The shyness in her eyes made Fu Hengzhi smile even after she left the kitchen.

After breakfast, Fu Hengzhi drove the car out while waiting for Ji Xia who was pack up her things upstairs and drove her directly to school.

There were not many students at the university in the morning . Fu Hengzhi parked his car and walked hand in hand with Ji Xia towards the Arts building; "Is it a little earlier?"

The rehearsal starts at nine o'clock and it's only eight thirty.

"It's okay, I get here early so I can practice it first and can start right away when my partner arrives."

Ji Xia walked briskly in loose sportswear and walked downstairs to the Art building but she got curious when Fu Hengzhi go away. She opened asked him slowly, "Mr. Fu, don't you have to go to work today?"

Fu Hengzhi was always so busy with his work that he rarely sent Ji Xia to school and today is the first time that he personally sent her to the Arts building.

"I originally planned to spend the next two days with you so I didn't arrange any work." Ji Xia saw a very familiar smile was on Fu Hengzhi  's face, "Can you let me rehearse with you here today?" She nodded and looked at Fu Hengzhi hesitantly;"But I can't dance well..."

In fact, Ji Xia is a standard girl but she has been immersing herself in practicing hard and rarely appeared on stage. In this competition, she is the playing the first heroine for the first time and cooperating with her the best senior in the entire department. Although such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is indeed an excellent opportunity for her, the pressure cannot be underestimated.

It is said that girls who study art are either confident or feel inferior and during this time, Ji Xia really fell into the end of inferiority.

"Ji Xia, you are here so early!"

Before Ji Xia could finish her words, Fu Hengzhi did not have the time to rub her head properly before he heard the clear voice of a young man coming from a distance.

They both followed the sound of the voice together and saw the boy who was dressed in the same loose sportswear, jogging over. "I was also thinking of coming early to practice earlier and then we can start directly when you come but It seems that both of us have the same tnought."

The young man looks fresh and when he smiles it radiates a fresh and youthful feeling.

A good sense of youth which is not bad for a teenager. Fu Hengzhi wouldn't have hated this kind of young man if he hadn't seen that thie young man was interested in Ji Xia at first glance.

Although Jiang Yao tried his best to pretend like he didn't see the man next to Ji Xia and planned to only talk to Ji Xia, but when he get closer, he realized that the man beside her looked like a good gentleman from a distance but in fact, as soon as he get closer, he realised a sense of oppression emanating from his smiling eyes that made Jiang Yao unable to smile in an instant.

Jiang Yao felt that he was almost forced by the man's aura to look away from Ji Xia's face before Fu Hengzhi's friendly hand reached out to Jiang Yao at the right time.

"Hello, I'm Fu Hengzhi, Xia Xia's fiance."