Chapter 29

When Fu Hengzhi was five years old, his mother brought him back to the Fu family's old house to meet his biological father for no other reason than the fact that at that time, the heir of the Fu family, that is, Fu Hengzhi's biological father was diagnosed with infertility.

After being diagnosed and repeatedly treated to no avail, Fu Hengzhi became extremely precious as the bloodline of the Fu family that it took his grandfather and father three years to find him.

He went from an illegitimate child who was left out to the only heir recognized by the Fu family but his mother didn't have the privilege of relying on a child and after getting a lot of money, she left him alone in the extravagant mansion.

And the person he had to call 'mother' suddenly was the first wife of his biological father, Fu Yi, Bai Qing.

He will never forget the feeling when his biological mother pushed him in front of Bai Qing and then kept urging him to call the strange woman in front of him his mother.

At that moment, everyone in the house was watching him, watching his every move. He repeatedly wanted to look back at his biological mother but he would be forced to look at the delicate and graceful strange woman in front of him by turning his head away.

"Mom, mom..."

Finally, he couldn't help but shout and then a faint smile finally appeared on Bai Qing's face and she touched his head and praised him "good boy".

From that day on, on the outside, Fu Hengzhi was acknowledging his ancestors and returning to a life of prosperity but in fact, he was living a life of completely relying on others and being under their thumb.

Fu Yi was so busy that he didn't stay at home for more than a few days a year and Bai Qing basically didn't say a word to Fu Heng except for the daily necessary conversations. The servants also treated him politely and respectfully as if they had negotiated in advance but they were extremely alienated.

He seemed to have everything back but in fact he was isolated on an island that no one could touch.

This memory has a huge impact on Fu Hengzhi. Even now, Fu Hengzhi occasionally relives the helplessness of being isolated in his dreams so that when he first saw Ji Xia, he immediately remembered his childhood self. .

The difference is that Ji Xia is purer and more beautiful and the things in her that are most worthy of protection has not been broken unlike him.

So it also aroused his desire to protect her.

"Hengzhi... gently, gently..."

The girl's upper body was lying on the low table and her buttocks were tightly squeezed by Fu Hengzhi's palm. Her trembling sweet voice was like sugar grains sprinkled on tomato pieces slowly melting into sweet and sour tomato juice.

Fu Hengzhi was really glad that Ji Xia took him into a convenience store earlier. He looked at the condom in front of the counter and picked it up with ease otherwise it would be a little awkward now.

As much as he wanted to have a child with Ji Xia, she was still too young.

Just like at this moment, her narrow tender pussy is obviously moist enough but still it is still extremely difficult to hold his huge dick and in the process of inserting, every nerve in his body is being sucked and wrapped by her tender flesh although looking at, it was him who took the initiative but in fact Fu Hengzhi was the one who had no choice.

Fu Hengzhi thought it was very interesting to hear her begging for mercy so he patted her buttocks with his big palm, "A little more gentle and it won't be able to go in."

Ji Xia's slender body shook twice as she was tapped gently and then a blush leaped up to the tip of her ear.

"No, don't say such nasty words..."

"Nasty words?" Fu Hengzhi felt even more amused, "This is the truth, it's not considered nasty."

As he spoke, his cock finally touched the deepest part of the girl and he exerted a little force. Ji Xia squinted her eyes and let out a whimper after touching it as a greeting.

"Then, what's that... uh... that counts as a dirty word."

In Ji Xia's opinion, as long as the word 'insert' is included, it is already very exciting to say it under such circumstances. Behind him, Fu Hengzhi listened to her question and while holding her buttocks in both hands, he gently exerted force and at the same time, he did not forget to lean down to answer questions for his little white rabbit.

"Does Xia Xia's little pussy feel good sucking on her husband's cock, huh?"