Chapter 8 - On the handle bar

Ji Xia's legs were splited at a 90-degree angle. She subconsciously wanted to look back at him but Fu Hengzhi pressed her waist on the handlebar and she couldn't move.

"I've known him since I took a professional class when I was a freshman..."

At that time, the group of freshmen had just passed military training and they were all sunburned like little black balls and they were not in the mood for studying so it was arranged that they would observe the professional class of their seniors.

Boys in the dance department were already stars and even girls from other departments would join in the chase so of course, Ji Xia had heard about it during the military training.

As a result, the performance of the sophomore professional course was always particularly good and the course ended early. The teacher proposed on a whim that the rest of the sophomore year would be done with a one-on-one tutoring and Ji Xia happened to be assigned to Jiang Yao.

"What a coincidence."

Fu Hengzhi was too lazy to expose such a trick between a professional teacher and his favorite student and his curiosity about Jiang Yao have come to an end. His hands moved up to cover Ji Xia's petite soft breasts through a layer of the girl's underwear and his lips kissed the nape of Ji Xia's neck densely and softly.

"Mr. Fu..."

Ji Xia's hand unconsciously grasped Fu Hengzhi's wrist and then he grabbed it into his palm and pressed it back onto her breast.

Her palm is close to the small artificial pearl on her chest, which is fixed with a thread and under the small hardness is her chest. The pearl looks extra hard and makes her chest even softer. The hot palm of the man outside was pressing the back of her hand and the heat seemed to penetrate her palm and burn directly to her skin.

"No .....not there... not there... Mr. Fu..."

Ji Xia had only been doing this kind of thing for a month and so her understanding of this kind of thing was still limited to the extent of what is being done in the bedroom bed. Fu Hengzhi buried his head in her neck and led out a muffled laugh, obviously ready to teach his little wife slowly.

"I already told Steward Liu not to come near here before I came in." Fu Hengzhi didn't mind sharing his cautions with Ji Xiazhi, "Don't be afraid, no one will come in."

"But..."

Ji Xia hesitantly looked at the mirror in front of her. The mirror was made up of three seamless pieces embedded in the entire wall and the smooth mirror surface completely showed her and Fu Hengzhi's extremely ambiguous movements at the moment.

Her right leg is now placed on the handlebar and her left leg is slightly separated by Fu Hengzhi's hand and the angle between the two legs gradually began to widen.

As the angle between her legs widened, Ji Xia could feel her two small flesh between her legs that were originally tightly curled between her legs being passively pulled apart like a flower and then the small core at the front trembled slightly.

"Mr. Fu...but...but this is..."

She was used to having sex with a soft bed on her back and a strong Fu Hengzhi on her body. Although the bedroom is not small but the confined space gave Ji Xia a sense of security. The dance room is also a private space but the overly spacious environment and the mirror in front of it created an even more exaggerated visual effect.

Fu Hengzhi heard her voice that was particularly soft because of her fear and the unhappiness caused by Jiang Yao also dissipated, "Xia Xia, have you forgotten what to call me again?"

"Hengzhi..."

Ji Xia felt her waist loosened slightly. She turned her head and wanted to beg Fu Hengzhi for mercy but he lowered his head and kissed her. His tongue quickly hooked into the soft tongue in her mouth and at the same time skillfully touching the sensitive spots in her mouth and she was firmly trapped in it.

Her waist was almost instantly drained out of energy and she was pulled away by Fu Hengzhi's lips and tongue in a moment and she could only subconsciously reach her hand out and hug Fu Hengzhi's shoulders, exchanging sweet breaths with him.

"Xia Xia, hold the handle firmly with your hand."

Fu Hengzhi said pulling his hand away from her inner thigh and after a while, a hot and hard object was pressed against Ji Xia's leg.