Chapter 43 - ahhh don't lick it...woo

She hadn't orgasmed yet but she was just one step away. Fu Hengzhi didn't want her to cum too fast so he slowed down and started pumping and thrusting slowly.

"Ooh... um... Hengzhi..."

Ji Xia fell from the high point on the verge of climax and felt unbearably uncomfortable. Her pussy tightly twisted Fu Hengzhi's fingers not to mention her little feet hanging in the air curled up.

"Give it to me... woo... give me... it's so uncomfortable..."

The girl's tone was very sweet and charming like a ripe red cherry hanging on the branch and one can feel the sweetness by just looking at it and without actually biting it.

"Well, you can have it all." Fu Hengzhi gently bit the delicate skin on the girl's neck and then lowered his voice: "So which one do Xia Xia want?"

"I, I want... woo..." The little kitten behind Fu Hengzhi's gripped his shirt tightly, "I want Hengzhi's cock... mmm..."

She was so pitiful and cute. Fu Hengzhi was satisfied and his two fingers began to thrust inside at the same time. His fingertips quickly rubbed the delicate inner wall of the girl with the wet and slippery water. The force was extremely precise and the angle was particularly tricky making Ji Xia almost collapsed in a moment only to throw away and abandon his armor and let out a whimper in the deep kiss .

After a long time, Fu Hengzhi let go of Ji Xia's red lips after the girl under him softened and pulled his fingers from between her legs and before he could taste it, Ji Xia's trembling voice persuaded him, "Don't. , don't eat it...dirty..."

"How could it be." He brewed for so long just for the honey inside her body.

After Fu Hengzhi simply licked off the sticky water between his fingers, he raised Ji Xia's buttocks with both of his hands and clasped them next to the joystick and directly lowered his head to cover the gap between her legs.

The height difference between the co-pilot and the driver's seat was very small after being lifted but the height was just enough to lift Ji Xia's buttocks and Ji Xia's acupoints kept shrinking under Fu Hengzhi's eyes.

"Hengzhi...don't...don't look at it..." She was so embarrassed, this sense of shame was like a fire and it burned extremely vigorously in her lower body burning her skin and causing more water to seep out from her narrow hole.

Ji Xia's face was already flushed red and she covered her face with her hands so as not to look at Fu Hengzhi's attempt but the little flesh hole was still very honest and water was slowly flowing out. The petals trembled slightly under the man's scorching gaze, it was so delicate and lovely that one could not help but feel pity.

Fu Hengzhi lowered his head and leaned over to hold the girl's acupoint with his lips while Ji Xia jumped slightly under him. He held the girl's crotch with his hands as if to comfort her and then squeezed his tongue out of her gap and licked it.

"Aahh... Hengzhi... Hengzhi!" A strange and wonderful feeling spread from that small mouth to all four limbs. Ji Xia's entire back and neck tightened and she turned her head suddenly: " Don't... woo... don't lick..."

"Be good, Xia Xia, relax." Fu Hengzhi loosened his mouth slightly and raised his head to look at the girl who was already stretched into a string, "Otherwise, your head will hit the car door and you'll cry again."

Ji Xia was already crying and she looked at Fu Hengzhi with teary eyes: "What are you doing... don't lick it, okay Hengzhi... there, there, it's not for licking... ..."

Her cry became more and more seductive and Fu Hengzhi felt pain in his crotch, he then leaned down and sucked her clitoris with his lips.

"I'm eating honey, silly Xiaxia."

The tip of his tongue vigorously rubbed back and forth on the girl's soft clitoris occasionally squeezing with force and then using his lower lip to include the two flesh flaps and then moving down as the girl shivered tasting the sweet juice gurgling from her pussy.

Ji Xia's legs kicked up in the air a couple of times unbearably and then hung down weakly pinching Fu Hengzhi's head almost helplessly.

The pleasure under her body was completely ignited by Fu Hengzhi's soft tongue and her body almost melted on the tip of Fu Hengzhi's tongue. She couldn't understand why such a soft thing could bring such great pleasure and her mind was already in chaos.