Chapter 33

Fu Hengzhi still had an extremely calm smile on his face leaving Ji Xia alone to sit on his lap and feeling extremely cramped.

"I...you..."

The girl's face showed a very cute red flush again. Fu Hengzhi raised his hand to hold her face kissing her in no hurry and just looking at her shy eyes was also very interesting.

"Xia Xia, can you please help me?"

He rarely showed his weakness, his watery eyes looked at Ji Xia completely helpless, she bit her lower lip: "Then... let's go back to the room... "

"Isn't it good to be here?"

Fu Hengzhi held Ji Xia's soft catkin against his crotch and led her to say hello to his cock inside.

"There's no one else here, Xia Xia."

Ji Xia was stunned when her palm touched the already stiff object. She wanted to withdraw her hand but was held by Fu Hengzhi and she couldn't move her wrist.

She looked left and right with a guilty conscience as if she was a herbivore carefully watching around her when she crawled out of the cave to see if there were any natural enemies.

However, the surroundings are indeed as Fu Hengzhi said. All the rooms on the top floor with balcony and hot springs are far apart because of the large size of the rooms. Ji Xia couldn't see it very clearly from Fu Hengzhi's arms.

The emptiness around finally gave Ji Xia a little courage and Fu Hengzhi watched her little hand quickly cover the bulging round cock and kneaded awkwardly. The movements made people unconsciously think of kneading a dough.

"That's not going to work, Xia Xia." He took off the bath towel and the purple-red genitals stood in the water like a giant beast that had been lying there for a long time. The figure swayed with the ripples on the water surface, "Hold it with your hand."

In fact, Ji Xia hadn't looked at Fu Hengzhi's genitals very carefully and there was no other reason than embarrassment. Just like now, Ji Xia's eyes still don't dare to go down. Instead, she pretends to look into the distance without any problems and then quickly grabs the man's dick with her hands.

He was so hard and hot and the blood vessels winding along the dick were particularly clear. Ji Xia's eyes wandered for a while and at the moment they meet Fu Hengzhi's eyes, she was so ashamed that she plunged into his arms with her chin resting on his shoulder like a little turtle that shrank its head to escape.

"Is this the right way to do..."

Fu Hengzhi felt so good with the girl's soft and boneless body snuggling into his arms. He wrapped one hand around her waist and the other led her along his dick.

"Good Xia Xia, touch more here to make me feel better."

Fu Hengzhi took her hand and let it go and supported her on the edge of the bathtub again. The girl's white and tender little hands swayed in the water creating an extraordinarily lewd color difference with his dark sexuality.

"Is that so..." she wasn't sure, her voice was timid and waxy causing Fu Hengzhi to turn his head to the side and peck and kiss her smooth neck.

"Well, Xia Xia did a really good job." The simple and clumsy movements produced extra pleasure because of the person who did it and Fu Hengzhi's voice had already begun to become small and the hand that was originally around her waist unconsciously hooked around the towel behind her.

All of Ji Xia's attention was on Fu Hengzhi's dick afraid that he would be hurt if she tried too hard and also that she was not doing well enough to make him uncomfortable but the dick in her palm was obviously getting harder and hotter.

It wasn't until her bath towel spread out and her body lost all the humiliation that Ji Xia came back to her senses with a small "Yah", the movements of her hands suddenly stopped.

Fu Hengzhi's hand quietly touched her lower abdomen and held the small breast on his right hand and rubbed his thumb against the nipples that were stretched up for some time feeling the girl's slight trembling.

"Hengzhi..."

She finally regained her energy and started to move slowly again. She pursed her mouth and said, "Go back to the room, okay..."

From the very beginning, she felt that her body was not quite right and it was obvious that Fu Hengzhi didn't touch her that much but she felt more and more emptiness between her legs when she held his rough thing.

After all, it was originally meant to be inserted into her body but just looking at it, she automatically recalled the feeling of fullness and numbness.

"Huh?" Fu Hengzhi lovingly rubbed the tip of his nose against Ji Xia's soft face and the big fox flicked his tail: "Why?"

Last time he taught her how to express her feelings during sex, Fu Hengzhi felt that it was time to teach her how to take the initiative and made her beg.