Chapter 19

Of course, Fu Hengzhi knew that this is not his house but the school's dance studio and people would pass by at any time and even push the door open.

But he was really jealous.

He let go of Ji Xia's nipples and then his lips began to lick upwards starting from her breasts a little bit like a vine floating on the water swaying behind Ji Xia like waves that spread out a tingling sensation.

"Where did Jiang Yao touch you, huh?"

Looking at the photo, Jiang Yao was holding her face with both of his hands. The movement was indeed subtle enough and could not be considered as a deep physical contact but it brought a very strong sense of intimacy.

Ji Xia was stunned and the next second Fu Hengzhi's kiss landed in the corner of her eyes: "Here," he went down and touched her cheek with his lips: "And here too."

Then he went around her neck: "And finally here?"

"Hengzhi..." Ji Xia's voice became softer. Although she didn't know how Fu Hengzhi knew that Jiang Yao was helping her to wipe her tears but her tone was already unconsciously tinged with a pleasing flavor.

But this taste of pleasure sounds more like a confession and a guilty conscience to Fu Hengzhi. With his palms, he fixed Ji Xia's waist and buttocks and his lower body squeezed directly into the girl's already slightly wet little hole.

"Ahhh..."

Ji Xia burst into tears by the sudden penetration and cried out almost subconsciously. However, when she wanted to cover her mouth the next second, Fu Hengzhi grabbed her wrist.

"Why are you crying?"

Although Fu Hengzhi stood up , he didn't start to move directly. He just buried his cock in the depths to give Ji Xia some time to breathe in this unparalleled intense numbness.

And the time just now was indeed beyond the girl's tolerance. Ji Xia was even breathing intermittently under the rush of pleasure. Recalling the scene of pearls spilling on the ground just now, tears fell out of her eyes.

"Skirt......"

Ji Xia has always been a warm-hearted person since she was a child. She got along well with people wherever she goes and it was difficult for her to make enemies. This is the first time she have encountered such a thing and she doesn't know what to do. She sniffed and the soft pussy of her lower body was so swollen with the man's thick object that she couldn't help shedding a few more tears.

"The skirt was cut off... I don't know who..."

Ji Xia was originally holding back that emotion but now there is a small gap and she can't contain it anymore and the whole thing just poured out.

Fu Hengzhi's heart was immediately softened by her cry.

"The dress for the performance?"

"Yeah..."

"Then why din't you tell me or is Jiang Yao is more trustworthy than me?"

His tone involuntarily brought a touch of soothing and he lowered his head a little bit. The salty tears on her cheeks were still there and he could imagine how helpless and aggrieved this little girl felt at that time.

He lifted Ji Xia's chin with his hand and kissed it. There were still her bitter and salty tears between his lips and tongue which were quickly diluted by the saliva of both of them lingering around the tip of his tongue and mixed with the sweetness in her mouth to become a kind of rare flavor enhancer.

At the same time as a warm current gushed out from the depths of the girl's body, Fu Hengzhi finally embraced her and started to move slowly. The head of his penis slowly withdraw and rubbed against the tiny folds in the flesh of her pussy and then quickly slammed it back in like the friction of a flint splashing pleasure violently.

Ji Xia's hand holding Fu Hengzhi's neck tightened more and more and her breast was also rubbed by Fu Hengzhi's palm constantly.

"No..."

Ji Xia managed to get her voice back but found that it became charming and sticky just like the honeydew lotus root that she had eaten a few days ago when she used chopsticks to separate the lotus root pieces from the honey juice.

"I didn't want to cry at the time...but I couldn't hold back...I'm sorry, Mr. Fu..."

She was already Fu Hengzhi's person so she should keep a distance from other people of the opposite sex.

What Fu Hengzhi wanted wasn't an apology but listening to her crying rustling and saying sorry in a soft way . He was about to start coaxing his little wife but unexpectedly heard a boy's voice from the door:

"Ji Xia, are you still practicing?"

It was Jiang Yao!