Chapter 4 - Small air bag

As Fu Hengzhi pushed his cock into the girl's soft pusy again he lowered his head and held Ji Xia's left breast .

Her skin is so tender that it turns red at even the slightest touch. The tips of her nipples are rubbed for a while and it looks like a ripe fruit hanging high on a branch which is so beautiful that one can't help but take a bite.

Ji Xia made another muffled "ahh" and her fingers pierced through Fu Hengzhi's hair. She twisted her waist and try to struggle but it was to no avail.

"Hengzhi... don't, don't leave traces..."

This eratic girl still remembered to remind him not to leave a hickey which made Fu Hengzhi feel angry and funny at the same time and he couldn't help but bite her.

Xiao jia,s pussy became so small again but it was slammed by Fu Hengzhi's cock and hummed unbearably. After a few times, she explained in a very low voice; "Tomorrow... I'm going to wear ...ahhh... ooh... I'm going to rehearse in a costume..."

Fu Hengzhi had left a hickey on the back of her but Ji Xia hadn't noticed it yet. She noticed it only when she went to school and she felt very embarrased.

When she came back she mentioned it to Fu Hengzhi. He just smiled and admitted his mistake which made Ji Xia lose her temper.

"Hmm?"

Fu Hengzhi raised his brows and he removed the girl's uniform which made her upper body exposed. He spoke to Ji Xia in a very gentle and soft tone;

"Okay, I'll just touch here."

Fu Hengzhi really like her tiny pair of breasts. It doesn't seem to have much flesh but every time he put his hands around them, it feels so soft and looked like half melted candy. When he opened his mouth to bit them, she trembled slightly which made him lick them with his tongue –

"Ahh..."

Ji Xia's back was tense and arched and her hand holding Fu Hengzhi's head also tightened suddenly. Her breast inside the man's mouth trembled slightly.

The orgasm came very easily.

This is already her third orgasm tonight. Fu Hengzhi's penis withdraw from her soft, water-drenched hole giving her time to breath. He leans down and wipes the sweat away from her forehead with his hands. .

"Hengzhi..."

Ji Xia came back to his senses and called his name again begging for mercy. Fu Hengzhi saw the tired look in her eyes so he lowered his head and kissed her between the eyebrows.

"Yeah, I'm here."

He knew exactly what the look in Ji Xia's eyes meant but he still pretended he didn't understand so that he can listen to her begging for mercy.

"I am a little tired..." , the girl could not guess what the man was thinking so she muttered very weakly "I also rehearsed tonight and it has been quite intense recently..."

The course during the day is not reduced and on top of that extra time is added for the rehearsal . The week was not easy at all for Ji Xia and her energy is drained. She originally thought that Fu Hengzhi would not be back until next week but it did not happened.

"Well, my sweet little baby has been working very hard this week."

Although Fu Hengzhi was out of town for the past five days he was able to know about his wife's schedule from Butler Liu and so he knew that she was telling the truth. .

He squeezed Ji Xia's waist and started thrusting inside her with a very different speed and frequency from before. Ji Xia was in tears within a few moments and her breast sawayed in rhythm along with the man's movement.

Ji Xia realized that Fu Hengzhi was about to finish and so she no longer begged for mercy. She screamed pitifully as her small water hole between her legs took the blows from the man.