Chapter 25

The results of the competition will not be announced until all the schools' teams had finished competing in the afternoon. At noon, the professional teacher took a large group of students and went to a nearby restaurant to treat them and have a good meal.

Unlike university towns which are usually built on the outskirts of the city, the competition is held at an opera house in the city. Although it is not in the city center, it is quite easy to find a good restaurant nearby. The professional teacher took out his mobile phone to search for a while and then selected a restaurant and went to Huo Huo Banfei with nearly 100 students from three grades.

Fu Hengzhi naturally took the hand of his little charming wife and took advantage of the opportunity to meet her classmates and simply meet and say hello.

Ji Xia has the habit of taking naps and she will definitely be worn out in the afternoon if she doesn't sleep at noon.

Fu Hengzhi had already booked a room at a nearby hotel and after taking people over to watch Ji Xia lay down, he also sat beside the bed.

"Mr. Fu..."

On any other day, Ji Xia might have fallen asleep as soon as she touched the pillow but today Jiang Yao's sad eyes when he left made Ji Xia feel guilty when she remembered it making her toss and turn on the bed several times and couldn't fall asleep.

"Hmm?"

Fu Hengzhi was always patient with his little wife. He just witnessed Jiang Yao pulling her down from the stage just now and he knew that Jiang Yao must have said something to make Ji Xia feel unhappy but he didn't want to ask but wanted Ji Xia to tell him herself .

This is a good start for Ji Xia to open up to him because what he wants to be is not just be Ji Xia's husband but also her friend, her brother and her confidant.

In other words, what Fu Hengzhi wanted was Ji Xia's absolute dependence on him from body to heart.

"If... I mean, if there is a girl who confesses to you, how would you say it so as not to hurt her at all?"

Ji Xia always felt that the reason for Jiang Yao's expression at that time was because she didn't say it good enough, she is too immature and she believes that if she was a mature and stable person like Fu Hengzhi, there must be the best of both worlds.

This question is really cute, the typical 'I have a friend' series. Fu Hengzhi didn't want to expose his thin-skinned little swan so he chuckled lightly: "Then I have to ask first, does the 'I' in your hypothesis like that girl?"

Ji Xia shook her head.

Fu Hengzhi's mood was completely lightened because of this sentence.

"Then there's no way."

"Huh?"

"Like when someone wants to have a one-on-one relationship with me and she confess to me means that she is willing to give up other relationships between us in exchange for such a one-on-one relationship. Therefore, she has only one demand and when this demand is not satisfied, no matter what the reason is, she will feel pain."

Fu Hengzhi's words were gentle and serious and is an incredible philosophy of life.

"And what I can do is to tell her my decision directly and leave the rest to her to digest and solve."

"So..." Ji Xia understood this after hearing it;"Anyway, as long as it is a rejection, the other party can't help but feel hurt, right?"

"Yes." Fu Hengzhi said, "But you have to know clearly that his sadness is not because of you but because his demands have not been satisfied which are two different things and concept, so you don't need to feel guilty about it at all."

This time Ji Xia's head was much clearer, she nodded and realized something, she quickly shook her head and waved her hand;"I-I don't blame myself, it's not my business...I'm just...I'm just giving an example, just chatting..."

"Well, I'm just talking about it."

Fu Hengzhi immediately followed Ji Xia's meaning and pretended to be stupid again, the corners of his mouth curved out. In an extremely doting manner he touched her head and got up and walked around to the desk. He then opened his notebook and prepared to take a look at the next quarterly budget statement sent by the finance department yesterday while he was in a good mood and worked efficiently.

"Okay, go to sleep, I'll call you when it's time."

Ji Xia, who had a short chat with Fu Hengzhi suddenly felt a sense of enlightenment. She closed her eyes smoothly and fell asleep lightly.

In the afternoon, the group continued to gather at the entrance of the opera house. Ji Xia and Fu Hengzhi got out of the car and approached them but realize that the atmosphere was a bit strange. It happened that another classmate saw her and immediately walked over;"Ji Xia, you are here!"

Ji Xia watched a group of girls chatting not far away and her emotions were also aroused: "What's wrong?"

"It's just that there is one freshmen who came to observe this time named Lin Lu and the teacher found out that she was not there during lunch and just found out just now that she seems to have fallen down from the stairs of the emergency passage before the noon meeting!" The female classmate frowned when she spoke; "The ambulance came just now and the doctor said that she has to stay in bed for at two months in this condition and it is hard to say whether she can continue dancing in the future..."

Fu Hengzhi listened to the strange girl's vivid description with a calm face then tightened his palms and lowered his head and voice and said to Ji Xia; "In the future , you also have to be careful, don't stand in a daze at the stairs, it is very dangerous."