Chapter 27

In the afternoon of the next day, Ji Xia finally stood on Japanese soil.

Fu Hengzhi set up a homestay in Kamakura, a very Japanese-style courtyard which was quiet and elegant and a few hydrangea plants were planted by the pond at the entrance which was just in the flowering season giving Ji Xia a surprise when she entered the door.

Fu Hengzhi reserved all the rooms in the entire courtyard and both of them slowly walked through all the rooms and after choosing the bedroom they were ready to go out for a stroll.

Because they didn't have to rush the schedule to play where they were, the two of them were quite leisurely. First, they went to the holy place in front of Kamakura High School for a parade and listened to Ji Xia talking about a lot of things about dunking and then each of them ate a cola cake while walking.

In fact, Ji Xia rarely comes out to play. Her aunt is very strict with her ballet practice time and usually Ji Xia will return home to practice dancing after class. The only pastime is to read comics before going to bed at night.

Now Ji Xia is like a bird that has just come out of the cage and even this kind of wandering is fun. She is in high spirits all day and every time Fu Hengzhi turns his head to look at her, he can see that she is smiling. .

It's not the usual obedient and quiet smile but a sincere, lively and happy smile that can almost be compared to the sun in the sky.

There's nothing more worthwhile than taking her out to play.

In the evening, the two of them had dinner. Ji Xia looked at the sparkling sea under the setting sun and had the idea of ​​taking a walk again. She pulled off Fu Hengzhi's shoes and stepped on the sand together.

The temperature is not too hot now, especially in the evening, it is still a little cold but fortunately, the sea tide is low and there is still the last trace of the sun's residual warmth in the gravel of the beach. The soft sand pleases Ji Xia's small feet so she can't bear it anymore and curve the corners of her mouth.

She always felt that everything was very strange whether it be the sea lapping the shore or the soft sand under her feet or the hydrangea in the courtyard, they are all very delightful.

She let go of Fu Hengzhi's hand and ran forward two steps and stepped on the cool sea water then came back and then was attracted by the distant people and ran over. Fu Hengzhi really loved her innocence.

Ji Xia ran far away and the floral skirt was constantly fluttering by the sea breeze. From a distance, it looked like a flower bud swaying in the wind. Fu Hengzhi walked over only to see Ji Xia staring at a person who was sketching in a daze.

The sea breeze is not small but the man went the opposite way and set up a drawing board by the sea painting leisurely in the wind.

It is obvious that he doesn't want to paint an excellent finished product. His strokes were very casual and he didn't care even if the paper is blown away by the wind and the lines deviate from the original track and his uncaring attitude unexpectedly gave a different feeling to his painting

Ji Xia was very fascinated and her eyes were full of longing until the man finally realized that someone was watching and turned his head and glanced at her and the movements of his hands followed.

"Are you interested in modeling?"

At this moment, Fu Hengzhi noticed that the painter had a very beautiful face and when he spoke, his expression was indifferent and alienated like a arrogant cat sitting on a chair.

"Me?"

Ji Xia was stunned for a moment before she regained her senses and spoke Chinese subconsciously but before she could make amends with her rusty Japanese, she looked at the man and nodded again.

"Yeah."

He seemed to have lost interest in the painting in front of him and looked at Ji Xia carefully from top to bottom twice and quickly changed the language; "You are very beautiful."

It sounded like a compliment but coupled with that indifferent voice, which could almost be said to have no change in his tone at all Ji Xia felt as if she was only affirmed as a plaster statue.

"Sorry."

Fu Hengzhi raised his hand and wrapped his arms around Ji Xia's shoulders smiling politely at the man, "We don't have time."

The man seemed to realize that there was another person beside the beautiful girl at this time and looked at Fu Hengzhi lightly and nodded and then directly took out his mobile phone from his pocket; "Then leave your phone number, I happen to be Chinese too, call me when you have time in the future."

This person doesn't play by the rules.

Fu Hengzhi felt the corners of his mouth froze; "China is so big, you may not be in the same city as us, it seems pointless to leave the phone number."

"It doesn't matter." The man said, "Anywhere in the country, I'll fly to find you."

"..."

Since his words have come to this point, it seems that they really can't find any reason to refuse. Fu Hengzhi pondered for a moment and finally took out his mobile phone: "Then give it to me."

"Okay."

The man didn't care and directly answered it and pressed a series of numbers then handed it back to Fu Hengzhi.

"Be sure to contact me."

"Okay, definitely."

Fu Hengzhi smiled sincerely then lowered his head and added the man's number to the blacklist.