Chapter 53 - Call me daddy

After the plagiarism incident, Ji Yu decided to settle abroad and said that she would never return to China again. Ji Xia went to see her off at the airport that day. The two sisters finally broke the ice after many years and hugged tightly at the boarding entrance.

She was actually a little regretful that the two of them finally managed to talk it out and they were about to part.

But at the same time, Ji Xia also knew that the matter had festered so much that no matter how well it was handled, there would still be some aftermath and Ji Yu made the right choice to leave the country.

After sending Ji Yu of, this matter was over on Fu Hengzhi's side but for Fu Hengzhi, the biggest event of the summer was just around the corner.

Ji Xia's birthday was coming.

Her name was Xia because she was born in the hottest month of August. Fu Hengzhi had been thinking about what gift to give her since July and he still couldn't decide by the beginning of August.

There were actually many things that he could give but there were just too many. With Ji Xia's character, she would definitely be happy no matter what she received but what Fu Hengzhi wanted was not happiness but a sincere love apart from the sentiments attached to the items.

And this birthday meant that Ji Xia was 20 years old and the wedding had to be on the schedule after getting the certificate. Although Fu Hengzh wasn't a fan of big wedding, he didn't want to treat Ji Xia badly in this kind of thing.

He worked day and night for almost half a month and finally took a four-day long vacation at the end of August and got on the plane for vacation with Ji Xia.

On the eve of the holiday, Fu Hengzhi took a short rest until it was almost dawn and put Ji Xia on a blindfold as soon as she got on the plane.

"Get some sleep then we will play together after getting off the plane!"

She would occasionally be so tough but it usually lasted no more than three seconds. Fu Hengzhi curled the corners of his mouth and let her flatten the back of his seat then grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips and gave her a peck.

"So you want me to sleep for a while?"

"Yes!"

"Then what if you're bored?"

"I won't!"

"You won't really?"

"I really won't!"

Ever since Ji Xia could stand up for herself occasionally, Fu Hengzhi found pleasure in making her blush which was very interesting.

There was no sound beside him and Fu Hengzhi lazily lifted his heavy eyelids and glanced at her again: "Then if you are bored, you can kiss me as many times as you want."

"..."

He saw the girl's face turned red and Fu Hengzhi bent the corners of his mouth and closed his eyes contentedly falling into a deep sleep.

When he woke up and arrived at the destination, Fu Hengzhi stepped out of the plane with Ji Xia and was greeted by the local salty sea breeze.

When she finally arrived at the hotel, Ji Xia was looking excitedly at the floor-to-ceiling window of the sea view room when she heard a rustling sound behind her. She turned her head to look and saw that there was an uninvited guest with a large bow tied around his neck on the bed.

As she stared blankly at the uninvited guest, the uninvited guest was also looking at her with a pair of innocent eyes and the small front paws stepped on the soft goose down quilt making two small dents and then looked at her for a while before sitting back down.

"Woof."

The milky voice completely melted Ji Xia's heart. She immediately took small steps and trotted over to pick up the little milk corgi on the bed and then looked at Fu Hengzhi who had been observing her for a long time: "It, what is it?"

"Your birthday present." Fu Hengzhi sat down on the egde of the bed and kissed her on the tip of her nose, "Happy 20th birthday, do you like it?"

Ji Xia nodded vigorously then looked down again at the eyes of the little corgi and felt as if she was going to melt into those innocent eyes.

"It's so cute..."

It couldn't be compared to you.

Fu Hengzhi looked at Ji Xia's expression and felt like he was about to drown in her eyes. He raised his hand and touched the small furry head of the little corgi and looked at Ji Xia with a watery gaze; "Then you will be its mother in the future, okay?"

"Mother?" Ji Xia originally thought that she would be a good sister to the puppy in the future but the word mother made her blush and she shrank her neck like a little turtle: "Then...then you..."

Fu Hengzhi untied the bow-shaped ribbon around the little corgi's neck then held the little puppy and hold the little puppy's paws that were fluttering in the air to grab them and lowered his head and scratched his chin with his fingers: "Good boy, call me daddy."