Chapter 9

Actually, Ji Xia should have worn a pair of white stockings under her skirt but she was lazy at home and now that Fu Hengzhi's penis came to visit her, she greeted him through a layer of cotton panties before she slowly retracted and put her hand on the handlebar.

She leaned forward slightly and her fluffy skirt blocked the lewd and lustful scene underneath. Fu Hengzhi wasn't in a hurry to invade but just wanted to use his genitals to awaken Ji Xia's desire instinct first so he just rubbed the head of his penis back and forth against her panties and there was no other movement.

"Can I pull the zipper down?"

The small metal zipper on the back of the swan suit swayed gently in front of his eyes as if it was tempting people to pull it off which immediately reminded Fu Hengzhi of the pair of small and tender little breasts on her chest that waved every time she was in a state of ecstasy.

"Well...gently..." After all, it's not his own clothes and Ji Xia cherishes this swan suit very much, "This zipper is a little difficult to pull..."

Before Ji Xia could say anything, the zipper was pulled down to the bottom by Fu Hengzhi.

"..."

The girl's snow-white back muscles appeared to be like fresh flesh that had been peeled off the shell in front of Fu Hengzhi. He gently touched the pair of butterfly bones that had just caught his eye with the back of his hand and then pinched it with his fingers. As soon as the buckle was removed, Ji Xia's underwear was exposed.

He leaned down and touched the back of Ji Xia's neck with his lips pecking and kissing along her cervical vertebra inch by inch and his hot breath on her skin sending shivers down her spine and Ji Xia's hand holding the handle became more and more tightened.

"Mmmm......Hengzhi....."

The constant grinding by such a hot hard object between her legs even through the panties was enough to melt her pussy into a pool of water causing a certain wonderful sense of emptiness to form somewhere deep inside her body.

"Hmm?" Fu Hengzhi's hand slipped in through the two open pieces of cloth on her back and his palm was first attached to her waist and then all the way up so that Ji Xia feels goosebumps all the way, "What's wrong Xia Xia? "

" I want to..." One thing Ji Xia learned from Fu Hengzhi is his tactful and astringent expression .Her voice was soft and sticky like a small glutinous rice ball sprinkled with white sugar and a bite of it was very sweet to people's hearts .

In fact, Fu Hengzhi did bite and when Ji Xia's voice just fell, he couldn't help biting on her neck. Although he did not exert any force, Ji Xia shivered slightly.

"Don't, don't bite... it'll be seen..."

"Shh." Fu Hengzhi raised his head and kissed her lips again, "I know, trust me, Xia Xia."

The handle is made of solid wood and the surface was incredibly smooth so Ji Xia's subconscious fingers couldn't stand up to the force no matter what and she lost her movement she usually uses to gain a sense of security and could only continue to beg for mercy in a low voice: "Then...then hurry up, okay... "

The small seam in the center of her legs was almost unbearable. It was so unbearable to be pushed by the head of his penis through the cloth that her whole body seemed to be melted away by the little bit of heat.

"Then promise me one thing, okay?"

Fu Hengzhi's waist subtly exerted strength and gave Ji Xia's soft spot a little bit of a boost but it was still invisible and untouchable making it seem even more appealing.

"What, what is it?"

Ji Xia's eyes was misty by lust and looked back at Fu Hengzhi with a bit of confusion in her eyes.

"Let me keep an eye on you after the competition and I'll make arrangements for you, okay?"

Fu Hengzhi's fox tail was finally exposed in this moment.

"Well, alright..." Ji Xia didn't suspect him at all and didn't even feel the jealousy that Fu Hengzhi had hidden so she nodded dazedly.

Then in the next second, Fu Hengzhi's hand penetrated into the bottom of her fluffy skirt and her panties that were about to be soaked were thrown away and then the man's huge and firm genitals were thrust straight in.