Chapter 37

Ji Yu's return to China was a big deal for the Ji family and her aunt called Ji Xia early in the morning to tell her that she must tell Fu Hengzhi that in the evening, everyone will have a meal together and let Ji Yu and Fu Hengzhi meet.

She mentioned it to Fu Hengzhi at the breakfast table and he smiled slightly;"Okay, I will let housekeeper Liu come ad pick you up from school , then you can come home and change your clothes and let's go together."

The classes were full in the morning on Monday but free in the afternoon. Ji Xia went to the art building with her dance pants and shoes on her back. Before she even reached the dance room, she saw a group of girls running out in a hurry.

"What's wrong?"

Ji Xia grabbed a girl she knew and asked, "Why are you all running out?"

"Just now, a very handsome teacher came over to ask for a model from the dance department to practice their dynamic sketching and holy shit, the teacher looks unreal, not like a real person at all, he looks like an idol - if he debuts, I will definitely be a fan !"

The girl was excited and broke away from Ji Xia's hand before she finished speaking and flew away like a lively bird.

Ji Xia listened with a vague understanding but thanks to this handsome teacher, the dance room was empty . She went in and changed her pants and shoes then put her legs on the bar and estimated again and quickly started practicing.

The final exam was just around the corner so Ji Xia didn't have much time left. After the simple stretch, she quickly plunged into the dance for the final exam, her toes dexterously rotated and moved on the solid wood floor of the dance room and her petite and slender body controlled every movement to the extreme.

The weather was getting a little hot and the fine sweat on the girl's forehead slid down her cheeks during the dance, but she couldn't stop the dance. It wasn't until the end of the dance routine that she took the time to raise her hand and wipe it with her hands.

She went to Japan for a few days so she didn't have time to practice dancing so after returning to school, she felt a little rusty. Ji Xia felt a little annoyed and kept blaming herself for being playful. When she raised her eyes and was about to start again, she realized that someone was standing at the door .

She turned her head to meet the man's cat-like eyes and remembered that he was the man at the seaside in Kamakura a few days ago.

"So you are a student at this school."

The man carried a drawing board behind his back and his upper body looked extremely lazy and casual in a bamboo green loose cotton and linen short-sleeved .

"Yes." The two of them had at least met once so Ji Xia walked to the door and glanced at the drawing board on the man's back: "Then are you...a student of the art department?"

"I should be considered a teacher but it's just a nominal name, I didn't teach before." The man stretched out his hand to Ji Xia: "Lin Xiu, how about you?"

"My name is Ji Xia, hello Mr Lin."

Ji Xia shook hands with the man carefully and saw the man take off the drawing board from his shoulders: "You go on dancing, I'll stand here for a while and I'll leave when I finish drawing."

Does this mean he wants to draw her? Ji Xia was a little embarrassed but after thinking about it, she felt that she shouldn't be shy.

"Okay."

She turned around and went back to the mirror. She was a little nervous because a teacher was standing behind her, but fortunately, when the dance started, she was absorbed in it again and when she came back to her senses, she had missed the time and saw two missed calls from housekeeper Liu.

Ji Xia saw the time and realized that it was too late. She didn't even know when Lin Xiu left. She hurriedly changed her clothes and went downstairs. When she got home, Fu Hengzhi had already been waiting for her for a while.

"Sorry Hengzhi, I just got lost in the dance room..." Fu Hengzhi was already neatly dressed and his smoke-gray suit jacket looked extremely gentle, so handsome that she didn't even dare to look at him, "I will go change now!"

"There's no need to hurry." Fu Hengzhi grabbed his little wife who was trotting in and helped her wipe off the remaining sweat on her forehead, "I already called and said that we would be late."

He took Ji Xia into the dressing room and the wardrobe had again changed because of the change in season. Ji Xia didn't have time to take a closer look at each one so she picked one out at random: "How about this one?"

"Okay, go and change ."

The clothes here are all tailored for Ji Xia in terms of size and style, so there's no need to worry about whether they fit her or not. Fu Hengzhi sat on the sofa in the cloakroom for a while and then saw Ji Xia come out. The skirt of the pure white dress was slightly fluffy and the bow at the back was like a round rabbit tail at the back of the skirt swaying slightly with the girl's steps.

While Ji Xia was putting on her makeup clumsily, Fu Heng went to the shoe cabinet to choose a pair of small round-toed leather shoes for her to put on and then took the little white rabbit out of the door with satisfaction.

They arrived a little late so when they arrived at the Ji family's house, everyone was already there. Ji Xia's uncle and aunt smiled at Fu Hengzhi very enthusiastically: "Hengzhi is here, please come in!"

"Sorry, there was an emergency at the company today."

"What's wrong with that? Of course, we have to put work first and we didn't wait long."

Fu Hengzhi smiled and greeted Yanyan, while Yu Guang didn't forget to pay attention to Ji Xia, who was changing shoes behind him. These leather shoes are new and Ji Xia has never worn them before so the metal buckle seems to be a little tight and she squatted down and fiddled with her hands for a long time, but she couldn't open them.

When Ji Yu heard the sound, she walked from the living room to the porch and at first glance she saw her cousin Ji Xia's blushing face, her lips pursing in a low voice so much so that she didn't know who she was calling and she lost all patience at a glance.

"Dad, Mom, what about Mr. Fu?"

Ji Yu had seen Fu Hengzhi's name in a business magazine a long time ago and he knew that although he didn't start from scratch, the market value of Fu's company after he took over has been increasing every year at a rate that makes people feel scared. It feels exaggerated but his business vision and methods have made many established companies unable to escape the fate of being annexed. Fu Hengzhi became famous in such slaughters but at the same time what Ji Yu disliked the most was a man like Fu Hengzhi who only recognized money and not people.

But now this legendary man who is the most powerful man seems to be nowhere to be seen. If Ji Yu hadn't heard the voice just now, he would have thought that Ji Xia come over by herself to eat miserably today.

"Xiaoyu, you're coming down." The woman turned her head to look at her daughter and turned to the side: "Hengzhi has arrived, come and say hello."

Ji Yu took a closer look and saw such a resolute man who was no different from a demon in the eyes of his peers crouching down in front of her most unpromising cousin and dedicated to unbuttoning her shoes.

She felt that she might need to get to know Fu Hengzhi again.