🫡 Venus x Mercury

I ACTUALLY CANNOT FUCKING WRITE TWO CIRCULAR BALLS FUCKING SO ITS GONNA BE WHOLESOME IDK WHAT ITS CALLED
💀🫰

PLAY THE SONG DAMMINT
.
.
.
Mercury always was the fastest planet to orbit the sun, although the solar flares kept on striking him which usually pisses him off though he doesn't say anything to the Sun cause he doesn't wanna get eaten by him.

He'd notice Venus talking to Mars normally, he'd smile softly, wanting to be in that conversation although he's stuck besides the Sun cause the Sun is his bestie!

"Hey! Heey Mercury!" Said the Sun

Mercury looked away from the two planets having a convo and looked at the fun confused

"Why does everyone love sun jokes!"

"oh.. no no not your jokes again Sun." Mercury sighed as he accepted his fate being solar flared after the Sun tells their joke."

"BECAUSE THEY ARE DE-LIGHTFUL! >_<" The sun laughed and Mercury tried to fit in and laugh too while trying to back away from the Sun.

Out of nowhere Mercury gets striked by a solar flare..

"Oh- Ooh! I'm so sorry Mercury, These Solar Flares are hard to control when I'm laughing!"

"ha..ha that's okay." Mercury said in a traumatized tone

Mercury closed their eyes for a bit until they felt like they were moving out of their orbit. As if someone was pulling them close to their gravitational pull.

Mercury opened their eyes and saw Venus Infront of them, Mercury took time to process that he was Infront of them until a small rock hit them and Mercury came back to reality and saw Venus and screamed loudly.

He'd ran off, avoiding to get hit by a FUCKING ASTROID BECAUSE LAST TIMR VENUS HIT HIM WITH A BIG ONE...

I'm writing a part two