Earth Angst!!

(this is a Au)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Earth! No!..” The sun screamed.
Unfortunately, seconds later.. The Earth finally  did it. He hit himself against the Sun's surface, the burning sensation made him scream loud which caught the attention of a few planets.

“EARTH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING..!” Venus was the one who shouted first when he saw Earth killing himself...
Earth's moon sobbed as he watched him. Mercury stood besides Earth's moon, watching in shock.

Mars was just.. also in shock, watching his best friend die meanwhile he thought that he was all right on his own. He felt like it was his fault.

Even more seconds past and Earth finally died.

This outcome devastated Venus, Moon, Mars. (Mercury ehh...)
Moon was the first one to cry, knowing that his only best friend that stayed along with him for billions of years died, breaking their promise that they'll die together if something happens.. :(

Mercury comforted Moon, though he slightly cried along with Moon. This was devastating. Meanwhile for Venus.. he stared in shock. Wondering if this is just a joke. Though in seconds, he started crying silently. Along with Mars too, he started questioning about 'why would earth do that?' 'Was I the reason why?'

Many questions were asked.. But none of them were responded.