Saturn wants a fucking baby

Saturn noticed that Uranus birthed twins, he was astonished and he wanted some himself for some reason. He technically did have already a bunch of kids but he didn't care....

Saturn went up to Jupiter and told him,
“I want more kids you fatso.”

Jupiter was reading his Book, he looked away from the book and looked at Saturn. He didn't say anything but just blinked at him.

“Saturn you already have enough.” said Jupiter, cause he's already tired of dealing with more moons.

“I don't care, I want a child just like Uranus had, they're so cute.” said Saturn.

“They're cute alright, but HARD to deal with. I'm not waking myself up everytime just because the kid is crying. Imagine how tired my moons would feel dealing with that every day?”  Jupiter rolled his eyes at Saturn.

“I don't care about your fat moons. Ganypoop and Collision or whatever their names are, can deal with it.”

“Excuse me?” Jupiter stood up, ready to smack Saturn with the book 😭😭

“Do NOT disrespect my moons like that. Your pussie ass moon Titanic is tired of your ass, no wonder they ran away”

“EXCUSE ME???” Saturn slapped Jupiter.

“Alr bro ur asking for it.”
Jupiter threw the book at Saturn and Saturn gasped in disbelief,
“JUPITER!! HOW DARE YOU!!”

“Saturn you attacked me first, so I Defended myself.”

“UGH!! FINE IF YOUR REALLY THAT OF A PUSSY TO HAVE MOONS I MIGHT AS WELL JUST LEAVE YOU.”

“okay I don't mind, either ways ion even care.” Jupiter left, leaving Saturn standing there in disbelief.