Venus x Earth Smut

Venus grabbed Earth by the waist aggressively, and started kissing him. Earth watched in shock, he just confessed to him and now Venus is escalating things? Earth was ok with that cause he didn't care at all about what was happening.
Earth wrapped his arms around Venus's neck, and then Venus slid his hands upwards inside of Earth's shirt & started touching him all over the places.

“Mph—” Earth slightly moaned during the kiss. Although Venus touching him all over his place was making him hard and his crotch noticable. Venus noticed and obviously teased him by rubbing it with his leg.

Earth obviously turned red from what Venus was doing, since he's a Virgin and never had done this before.

Yet moments later they pulled away from their kiss, a trail of their mixed saliva appeared and the 'huff' sounds of both of the planets.

“Hah...— Since when you were so good at this Venus..”

“Not a relevant question. Now get on top of the desk, or else I'll have to make you.”

Earth got on top of the desk (Btw they were on a office company, but what a horrible place to do it, but it's midnight soo..)
Venus spreads Earths legs, and lifts Earths shirt and takes it off. Revealing the upper body of Earth, Venus takes his chance to look up and down and smirk.

Earth blushed in shyness, he actually never showed his body at anyone. Yet at the same time he was comfortable.
Earth slightly mumbled as a 'sign' for Venus to continue.

Venus then gave kisses to Earth on his neck, giving him hickey's or love bites if he wanted to. Earth usually winced or just mumble at SOMETIMES.

Venus paused for a moment and kneeled down between Earths legs. Earth blushed even more since he knew what was gonna happen! Venus unzipped Earths pants revealing Earths boxers, BUT THEY WERE LEAKING.

“Oh? Earth we were just starting and your already leaking?”

This kinda embarrassed Earth, which made him cover his face with his hands. Venus thought it was kind of cute tho.
Then Venus removed Earths boxers which revealed a 6.5 inches hard cock. Venus tbh thought it would be smaller but he didn't care.

He slowly started stroking it, which shocked Earth at first.
Earth then started getting used to the feeling, which made him impatient.
“Venuuss...” Earth whined, wanting Venus to stroke go faster.

Venus did as Earth wanted, he started stroking faster.
Earth started moaning / groaning slightly, his face was really blushy red.
Venus then shoved Earths whole entire cock inside of his mouth, and started moving his head at a kinda slow but fast pace?

Earth definitely started moaning louder, feeling the warmthness of Venus's mouth. Without hesitation Earth held onto Venus's head and made him bob faster. Venus choked at first, but then started getting used to it.

After 10 minutes of bla bla blah, Earth was at his edge. He didn't warn Venus cause he didn't know he was supposed to. Although he did kinda made Venus move faster.
Then once he was at his limit, he forcefully pulled down Venus, taking his whole cock & also communing on his mouth!
(Venus fucking choked and got mad at him lol!)

Venus swallowed all of it, not leaving a crumb I guesss... And finally let go of the member when finished.

And then they continued all night doing their fun...

It's midnight what am I doing?