Earth's angst 2

.
.
.
.
A week passed, everything wasn't the same for the inner planets. ( Uranus and Neptune & Pluto are breakdancing on Mexican music )

Venus wouldn't talk to anyone, Mercury and Moon always hanged out with each other and Mercury would comfort the moon each time when the Moon cried. And since Moon didn't have anyone to orbit, he started orbiting Mars instead

Mars was also sad but he tried his best to keep himself in check, he wasn't like Venus who'm he stayed quiet and sobbed too much.

(I'm gonna skip a few times so..  don't get bothered!)
(After a few months)

Venus recovered from his depression side and started talking more to Mars!! meanwhile for Moon, he started talking a lil too much with Titan and Mercury was alone with the Sun... (REMEMBER LAST TIME WITH THE SUN AND MERCURY LMFAOOO)

everything was going fine so far!

(20 years passed..)

Soon Moon was caught kissing Titan by Mars and planets started shipping them! Though, Moon wished Earth was here too see and laugh together with the other planets, this slightly made Moon cry but he stopped crying after his lover, Titan comforted him.

For Venus, he still loved Earth but he felt like he needed to move on. Knowing that, the same day that Earth died was the same day Venus was gonna confess to him.

Everyone got used to seeing the Goldilock section being empty.

(EVEN MORE YEARS!!)

(THIS IS LOGIC SO DONT GET NERDY WITH ME...)
Present day,

Venus and Mars were laughing and throwing rocks together, Venus accidentally threw a rock TOO hard and Mars dodged it.. they were playing the Goldilock section because well... it's EMPTY. The rock that Venus threw hit something which caused an explosion.

This shocked Venus and Mars and they closed their eyes because of the white flash caused by the explosion..

Right when the explosion cooled down.. Mars and Venus saw a dark circular figure.. they both looked at each other confused until Venus started slowly approaching it.

Right when Venus got closer enough, he saw a Planet. A LITERAL brand new planet in the Goldilock Section. It was the same Mass as Earth.

This scene almost made Venus break down because, literally... HES NOT OVER EARTH!!!