FLUFF: NEPTUNE X PLUTO { OUTER BELT }

(Sorry, Can't write smut but possibly in the next chapter I will once I fully wake up..)
.
.
.
.

Pluto, the last "planet" in the solar system. He orbited around the Sun, just like the others.. he came across rocks with a creepy blue face on it, honestly that gave him a goosebump! He grabbed one and looked at it confused.

He looked at it closely before letting it go and leaving it with the rest of the rocks with faces. He continued walking or orbiting.. idk- but meanwhile he floated around, he came across a blue giant planet.

"Oh no.. not these Giants Gas planets.. I gotta go before one of them starts teasing me."

As Pluto turned around, out of nowhere the Blue Giant Planet was In front of him.

(Damn.. That was fast- help.) Pluto thought to himself before backing away.

"Oh! Hey Neighborino! Wha'cha doing out here?" said the Blue Giant

"Oh hey Neptune.. have you forgotten ? I orbit around here. Since I'm far away." Pluto said nervously.

"Okay Neighborino!" said Neptune before turning around and humming a random song while playing with the rocks /w faces.

Honestly Pluto felt comfortable since Neptune hadn't said anything offensive to him, maybe this time he'll have a friend to play with.

Pluto went beside (left side) Neptune and grabbed a rock /w face, Neptune noticed and looked confused.

"Can I play with you for a while..?" Pluto asked shyly

Neptune was surprised by this since he only played with Uranus and 'sometimes' with Saturn. Neptune nodded, accepting Pluto's request to play.

(Let's say time passed </3)

Pluto and Neptune were laughing and playing together, they usually threw rocks but Pluto kept grabbing the small ones which wouldn't harm Neptune since he has no surface while Neptune grabbed the big rocks which literally can destroy Pluto in one hit.

Although most of the time Neptune would use his gravity to swing around Pluto or at least yeet him... which usually got him in trouble because Pluto would either hit Venus or Mercury by accident and the Sun would tell them to stop.

Though right now, Pluto is fully asleep besides Neptune, Neptune watched as Pluto slept peacefully. Honestly, Neptune felt great in making a new friend with a small planet. He blushed slightly before falling asleep with Pluto together. Right where the rocks surround them and no planets disturb their moment..

Made art about it!, :)