Chapter 8 : Grandpapa!

Zoro dashed in the direction he had sensed your urgent need for his presence, ignoring the same mysterious insane burning sensation on his back.

His thoughts raced with vivid and worrisome scenarios about what might have befallen you.

His heart sank. It was clear to him that he had arrived too late.

Zoro's sharp eyes caught the familiar gift bag he had won for you and your red collar bowtie lying on the ground, but it was tainted by blood. Pools of crimson contrasted sharply against the peculiar water that seemed to gather around the area.

He picked them up and kept them in his pocket for safe keeping.

In the midst of this grim scene, a young boy sat in the corner, his cries echoing through the desolation. Zoro's dread deepened as he tried to piece together what had happened and where you might be now.

" Hey kid! Was there an oversized fat cat that was here just now?" His anxiety was getting worse as to what might have happened to you.

"N-neko-chan, h-helped me, it scared the bad guy a-way!" He sniffled through his stutter.

Zoro listened intently as the young boy recounted the harrowing events. He felt a surge of anger and determination, knowing that he needed to find you.

But his first priority was the safety of the child in front of him.

With a sense of urgency, he knelt down and gently instructed the kid to hop on his back. As soon as the child was secured,

Zoro took off in a sprint. His powerful legs carried them swiftly through the amusement park, and he made a brief stop at a lost and found booth to leave some information about the lost child.

Without wasting a moment, Zoro headed towards the direction of Grove 1, without even realizing it . His instincts guided him as he felt your distress.

As he rushed through the park, his thoughts were a jumble of worry and frustration.

"Stupid cat! What did you get yourself into?!" he muttered under his breath, his determination driving him forward.

____________________________________________________________________________

Flash Back

As you sat there, the cold, damp surroundings of the auction house closing in on you, you were suddenly struck by a sharp, searing pain in your entire body. The agony was so intense that it brought tears to your eyes but you would not allow them to see your weakness.

But it wasn't just the physical pain that overwhelmed you. You were currently in a dark, torturous chamber and you weren't sure why.

You found yourself bound and helpless, the cold, unforgiving stone floor beneath you. The flickering torches on the walls cast eerie shadows, painting a ghastly tableau of suffering. Your heart raced as you heard footsteps coming towards the door.

The dark environment did not help in showing his face but you felt the back of your hair stood up.

" Well little kitty? Are you ready to tell me what I want?" the sinister celestial dragon asked.

" Suck my nonexistent dick and fuck off!" You spat out but your mouth was not in your control. It felt as though someone else had taken over your body.

The man who had taken pleasure in torturing you started to grind at your answer, " My my, what a colorful tongue you have. Very well, it'd be boring if you didn't at least fight back."