Chapter 3

Hello again!! Early update for y'all! Thank you again so much for the comments and views. It means so much. I honestly just thought I would be writing and finishing the entire book before anyone would consider reading it but I see that I was completely wrong. Well it is also time for my video of great music. So that will be included as well as Raven's first encounters whilst walking into the pack house.

If you guys can, let me know some people you imagine Raven as. Honestly, I haven't been able to pinpoint the perfect person that truly exhibits Raven, so suggestions are much needed.

I am thinking about maybe Ksenia Solo or Anna Silk, but they really aren't that great for someone to be Raven. Well anyways that was my spiel, enjoy the chapter and comments are appreciated!! Tschüs!!

P.S.- The picture of the dress(the left one) is something Raven will be wearing to meet the Alpha..

Raven's POV

Well this was it, I was going to be walking through the doors of the pack house. I sighed deeply and faked a whimper.

One of the men leading me to the house said, "Don't worry beau, the Alpha hopefully won't bite or murder you."

Well, that was definetely comforting.

I walked through the doors and surprisingly, I didn't hear many voices. In fact, absolute silence. I asked, "Where is everyone?? Don't you guys have a pack?".

The man response with a harsh chuckle, "Ha, oh of course we have a pack. Everyone was informed to go to the other house when the Alpha was informed you would be coming here."

Well doesn't that make me feel welcome. Oh well, what just occurred just simply summed up my life. Treated as if I was contagious or some otherwordly creature, when I was slightly different to them. I mean to humans, I was still human. I had that form, I just had additional powerups. To wolves, I appeared like their kind. But I was different in the sense that I had no wolf, but a dragon instead.

Now must people know that werewolves are kinda like two separate beings smushed together. There is the human side and the wolf that lives within them. The wolf is controlling, demanding, and has no self-control. Especially with their mates, they can completely do something that is abnormal to what a human would do, because of their possessiveness and strong want for their lover. I guess that would be a blessing and a curse in the lovers favor. They would find their "other half", however they would also be forced to deal and fight with that possessiveness, unless they were willing to accept it and go along with it. Which is stupid.