Chapter 9

A/N: Okay I just adore writing this book. Especially since I keep changing my mind on how I want things to be. I was wondering if my writing got shittier, because my views have dropped dramatically throughout each chapter. Unless people got bored, or something. Oh well.

Thanks so much for the support! I really appreciate the littlest things people do. 

So without further ado, lets get on with the chapter. :#

------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven's POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So before telling Adimar my life, I think I should make sure I trust him. I also might want to introduce V into this, telling her everything too. She might be able to provide some emotions to it all, where as I expect Adimar to get angry for lying. 

I read Adimar's mind, 

I don't understand Raven, but she is a good Luna and a strong woman. She amazes me and anyone I know, however I don't know why she should be feared. I mean she is strong, but it's not like she's super powerful and almighty.......right? But whatever happens, I must protect the pack. And if she is in the pack, I will protect her.

Well he passes. From his thoughts I don't think he should know of my plans for the pack, so I don't think I am going to mention to him that I happen to be known as Golden Eyes and my career choices, haha. 

I spoke on the microphone, "I know you both are listening. V and Adimar come in here. And Amos please go back to your room. If I still sense your heartbeat within 50 feet of me, I will make you feel that way again when I touched you."

I saw V come in here and I noticed Amos left the area with heavy footsteps. We all sat on the floor like children. From the way V originally treated me, she seems very trustworthy. However, she must not know of my future plans, or I feel she would betray me. Anyone would.

I spoke to them, "What I am about to tell both of you is my life. All of it, the horror and the greatness. After I tell you, you will not be able to tell anyone, for I shall command you both to never tell a soul or speak of it again. The Alpha will eventually learn this of me, when I trust him. Both of you seem slightly trustworthy enough, and telling you everything will be of great benefit to me." 

V spoke up, "U-uh why can't the Alpha just hear it now?"

"Because he is not ready and I am not ready. Well, shall I begin?"

They both murmured, "Yes."

I spoke softly, "What I am about to tell you is no fairy tale, so do not regard it as such. I am not who you think I am. I am not a werewolf like you all. In fact, I am actually a different paranormal. One who is very powerful and strong. Care to guess?"

Adimar spoke, "Uh Demon?"

"Nope."

V then spoke, 'U-uhm ma-maybe a phoenix?"

"Nein. Give up?"

They spoke in unison, "Yes."

"I am a dragon. As far as I am concerned, the last of my kind. Care to hear the tale of my childhood?"

Adimar spoke again, "Woah, I didn't even know dragons were real. What can you do?"

I laughed softly, "I shall reveal that later but here is how I lived as a child. When I was born I emerged from an egg, in the middle of the woods with no one in sight. Being a dragon, I was born in that form and stayed in the form for several years. I lived alone in the caves of the forest, eating raw meat until I was two. When I was two I was able to transform into a human, and would view the city at a close view.