Chapter 27

A/N: 

Hey guys, welcome to another chapter! 3 chapters left! 

I hope you all enjoy and leave a comment on what you think about the chapter!

-TLC

==========================

Raven's POV

As exhausted as I was, I pushed on. So many things needed to get done, and I had to be the one to do them. I noticed some of the prisoners I rescued earlier walking about so I told those who were following me to catch up with them.

Walking more briskly, I went into the pack house and to my room. The Luna could sleep there for now. I took a moment to look in the mirror and saw that I truly looked tired. Tired of dealing with all of this chaos. I shook my head of my thoughts. I can't think of that right now, it's time to get things put together. 

I walked around the house looking for Amos when I noticed him working on something in his office. Of course I should have looked there first. I knocked softly, "Am I interrupting?".

He started speaking, "Yes actually. I am working on something very important. Whomever you are please leave. Let Adimar know you request a meeting." 

I laughed then said, "Is that any way to treat your mate?" 

"My mate is not here at the moment so you may leave before I get angry.", he replied. And then he looked up. 

Before he said anything I started speaking, "Well hello. How are you? I'm fine. The Alpha of the Dark Blood pack as well as anyone involved in the prison fiasco is dead, the Luna is sleeping in my room, she didn't know what the Alpha did. Also in about a days time their entire pack will be joining our pack. Don't worry though, they are all good people and mean well. They didn't know what was happening either. You have no choice in this by the way, so deal. I will build a house before they get here so don't worry." 

He ran up to me and hugged me. I didn't have time to react because he quickly stopped. He spoke softly, "I am so glad you are back. But what? The dark blood pack is joining our pack?"

I nodded. I could feel his anger flare up but he was trying to control it. He sighed before staying, "Why?" 

"Well they are losing an Alpha, and since there are no sons to take the reins, then they will all be rogues." 

"Why is it our problem? They are our enemies Raven. And how will the pack deal with this?"

I sighed, "It is our problem because I am responsible for destroying that hierarchy of the pack. It's my problem not yours. I will deal with the housing and settling them in, I will also inform everyone of the changes. Also I will explain to everyone what has been going on. I hope they all understand, but I don't know."

He walked up to me and said, "It is my problem too. I am the Alpha here!", he growled, "It's like you are trying to run the whole show." 

I held in my anger so I said, "Is that how you truly feel?". He nodded. 

I didn't want to do this. But I didn't need him getting in my way. I compelled him and said, "You may not move until I say so. Only me." 

It worked on him but he was so angry. He was yelling about so I said, "You also may not speak." 

His mouth clamped shut. It hurt me so much to force him, but he had no right to say that when I didn't want to be doing what I was doing. In fact, I just wanted to curl up in a ball and sleep. 

I walked out of the room and outside the pack house. I needed to find some land to build a house. It will be a slower process than the usual, but it will do the job. My feet led me onto this land not far away from the pack house itself. It was large and spacial, and also had enough room to create a garden if needed.