Chapter 4

A/N: Okay this is for real this time, I am actually gonna write a long ass chapter and hopefully y'all will like it. Feedback is great, I favor comments more than votes. Haha. Or both, both work just fine. Anyways, enjoy and please let me know if it's good or not. 

Bye..

Ravens POV

Our conversation continued regarding what was going to happen to me.

Amos said, "Well maybe we can work together to bring your wolf back, what is her name?" 

Okay, now I have to make up another name, I can not use Despayr at all costs. I said, "Her name. Her name is T'ma." He smiled a warm, odd smile. "It's beautiful, just like you." 

I stifled a laugh, I wonder how many times he used that phrase. I just sighed and continued, "Well, I told you about me, kind of. Can I join now? I don't wish to be out in the wilderness alone again, with no protection." Now as I say this, I know I am guaraunteed to be in the pack now, because I am the Alpha's mate. Ewh. They need me "as their Luna", so I am practically already part of the family. 

Amos said, "We cannot put you in directly, that wouldn't be fair. Even if you are the Luna and my mate. So we will be putting you on I guess a trial. You stay here for 3 days and abide by our rules. You follow schedule, chores, and commands. If you fit into here fine, you may stay. If there are issues, you will be asked to leave. Now because you are to be the Luna, you must get to know and learn to love everyone in this pack, within three days. Any questions?"

Great, now more time is wasted. I replied, "Okay so what chores will I be doing, or what work will I do?". 

"That will be figured out tomorrow, you will be tested on what your strengths and weaknesses are, and whatever you are strongest in, you will work in. Any weaknesses in areas will be taught so they are fixed." 

Okay, well I am strong in everything, so that'll be fun. The Alpha spoke again, "Well now you will be taken to my room, I will be there in a second. I just have more work to do." 

I busted out laughing. He thought I would be sleeping with him the first night? I guess he really was so used to hoes. Amos looked at me oddly, "Why are you laughing?"

Oh goodness. I replied, "You honestly think I will be sleeping with you?". He laughed and said, "By sleeping, what do you mean?". Well there starts the sexual tension. Ewh. I just looked at him annoyed, "I mean either one I don't want to be doing with you at this moment." The frown on his face was adorable, like a puny child sad that he didn't get what he wanted. He got a little angry, "What do you mean? We're mates, we're supposed to." 

I don't think he has been listening for a while. "Remember when I said I can't feel the bond? So I don't care if you think we are mates, I don't feel it. And I don't know you. And I want to be in my own room, thank you very much."