Chapter 29

A/N:

Second to last chapter! Let's see how everything goes! 

Once again, I really hoped everyone enjoyed this book as I am now writing the sequel quickly. Personally I think the sequel will be much more crazy and interesting than the first book, as this seemed to be more of an introduction to Raven.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and let me know what you think!

============================================

Despayr's POV

I felt like I was talking to a wall. 

"Why didn't you tell her Mir?"

"Because she will find out soon enough."

"BUT SHE MIGHT HAVE A FAMILY! SHE MIGHT BE EVEN MORE POWERFUL THAN SHE IS!"

"You have to be patient Despayr. She will figure it out. There is many things planned for her. However, we can not be the ones to give her all the answers. She must be told by those of her kind."

"Hasn't she gone through enough though? I feel her exhaustion. Mentally and physically." 

"Des. She will be fine. This is a part of her path. In order to fly she must first struggle." 

I growled, "I am seriously tired of your riddles." 

She laughed in return, "Of course you are. And I am frustrated as well. She deserves so much more than what has happened to her. She has struggled too much. But I have no say in what will occur. We both have to let it happen."

I sighed, "I know. It's just frustrating."

"I get that. Like I said, I am too." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven's POV

I woke up encased in my wings. I guess my body wanted everyone to go away. I unfolded them to see Amos sitting in a chair next to the bed. 

I had more energy than I did, but I was still exhausted. I stared at him and said, "How long have I slept?"

"A couple days." 

Then how the fuck am I still tired? Oh yeah that whole month and then some of barely sleeping, that's why. 

He spoke up again, "We need to talk."

I shook my head, "Nope. First I need something to eat and drink. You are more than welcome to come to the kitchen with me."

He nodded in return. I got up and saw that I was still in my original clothes. So I used my healing glow thing and changed them to jeans, and a tank top.  

My wings were still out but I was tired of hiding who I was. I don't have to tell them what I am, but I think it would be okay if they knew I was different.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and noticed all the people playing outside. It was a nice sunny day. Amos sat at the counter while I got some coffee and raw ground beef. I downed all of the meat quickly and went to get more. My body craved food and needed it. 

When I was full after eating so much, I decided to go outside. Yes, maybe I was avoiding the conversation with Amos but at the moment I was also trying to forget what happened to me.

I noticed Driada playing with some kids and decided to join them. She was creating little clay soldiers and dolls to give to the kids, which they loved with all of their hearts.