Chapter 15

A/N:
Hey guys! Sorry for the late chapter I was in China for a couple weeks.
Well without further ado, I present the chapter! - TLC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

Raven's POV

I woke up at my usual 4am to get ready to make an imprint on the pack. Overnight, around 12am, I visited the boys and let them know I was fine. Amos seemed very anxious and worried until I came around apparently.

I took a shower and opened my backpack. I grabbed my joggers and a sports bra, and then threw on a hoodie to keep with the theme. I took the next hour to travel around the pack house to learn the grounds some more. It was about 5:30am when I got to the kitchen. I thought about making breakfast for some people, but since I am technically a rogue, they probably won't want to eat a dish made by me.

I opened the fridge and saw the same food as I saw the first time I was at the Crimson Light pack, vegetables and fruit, with little meat.

I frowned, and grabbed some snap peas, before making a pot of coffee. It was about 6:30am and I was sitting on a couch when I heard shuffling coming from the kitchen. I got up with the mug of coffee I had, and walked there, only to see women bustling about, getting ingredients and supplies.

They paused to look at me, gaped, and then continued working. I sat at the table and just watched them. They were making all different types of breakfast, from bacon to cereal to grits. They made it all. I guess they had to feed a lot.

One of the women came up to me and said softly, "I hear your the new rogue that might be here permanently. None of the women wanted to talk to you, they were too afraid. However, you seem to be the woman interested in all this junk, care to help?"

I smiled, "Of course! And I may look scary, but I'm a teddybear at heart." So I spent the morning helping all the women, talking to them and hearing them yell at eachother, and gossip about people in the pack. The majority of the women were old and had that grandmother vibe, wanting to make all the younger kids all the food in the world.

By the time it was 7:30am, breakfast was nearly finished making and people from the pack were finally coming downstairs to eat. The women told me to sit with everyone and try to make friends, since I was the odd one out.

So I sat until it was 8am, and then went to the large dining table that sat the majority of the pack. I just waited until everyone was seated before I grabbed a seat in between two of the women that were making breakfast.

No one ate until the Alpha and Luna came downstairs, sitting on opposite ends of the large table. They bowed their heads allowing everyone to eat. Since I couldn't eat anything layed out on the table, and I already ate, I just sat and peacefully watched everyone whilst sipping coffee. So far this pack seemed relatively normal.

Throughout the meal, the Luna turned towards the women who helped make the food and said, "Ladies, this is absolutely fantastic as always, thank you for preparing this meal."

One of the women spoke up and replied, "Thank you Luna, but this kind girl here helped us old folks too." The Luna seemed very surprised before showing a grateful smile.

At the end of breakfast, the Alpha stood up and announced to the pack, "My friends, I have some announcements before the start of the day. Many of you may have noticed that there is someone new sitting at our table. She is a rogue and is interested in joining the pack, so she will follow all rules of the pack and even get a job. To do this, we will start the tests. Todays tests will include the Intelligence test, the Housework test, the Agriculture test, and the Fighting test. The Intelligence test is two parts, one written IQ test and one speed questionnaire given by one of the Elders. The Housework test is 2 parts, cooking and cleaning. The Agriculture test is a test determining how well you can grow a crop. Lastly, the Fighting test will be a battle on the training field with the rogue against various warriors in the pack."