Chapter 13

A/N: Part 1 of my 2 part Christmas special!! This mean's I will be uploading two chapters hopefully before Jan.1! So hopefully everyone enjoys and please feel free to comment on how you thought it went.

Raven grows a lot in this chapter. 

Chapter 13

Raven's POV

I woke up in the morning, in a pink bed, in a grossly pink room, with girly pajamas on.

It was 4am and I felt like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Not meant to be there, but somehow was. I crawled out of bed and stood to look in the mirror. My eyes seemed tired, with bags under them, and I looked done with life.

I jumped in the shower to calm my self, the cold water waking my whole body up. After I got out I changed in to some grey joggers, a sports bra, and a black sweater. Looking around my room, I knew this pink had to leave. I teleported to Amos' room, and to my luck, no heartbeats. I walked in and grabbed his sheets, comforter and complete bed set.

I teleported back into my room and switched the pink with dark burgundy red. Then I went to Amos' room and put the pink in there. Next, I needed to switch the pink walls. I used my healing powers and made it burgundy. I switched everything to look like Amos' room.

At last, comfortable, I threw my hair in a messy bun and crawled into my new bed.

Until my comfort was short lived. "RAVEN! NOT- FUCK - NOT AGAIN!" , yelled Amos.

He ran into my room and stared in utter shock. "Raven- wha.....its just like my room."

I muttered from under the sheets, "Well your room is more of my style. I hate pink, or anything girly for that matter. I am finally comfortable." I sniffed the sheets and was completely in bliss. I don't know if its the stuff they clean it in, but I just love the smell.

He smiled, "You know you could just sleep in my room with me."

I growled, "Fuck no." He walked and sat on my bed, "But Raven, you like my room because it's the room of your mates. Believe it or not, I have similar tastes as yours. And I can tell you like my smell, that's the only reason you stole the bed set instead of creating your own."

I was stunned, No way I could like his smell. I don't have a mate so I can't like his smell. No way...

I leaped from my sheets and crawled across the bed to him, I just stared into his eyes. "There is no possible way I can like your smell, I am not your mate."

He sighed, "Rav, when I first noticed you in my presence, I knew you were my mate. Your kind has mates correct?"

I put my head in my knees and whispered, "No.......no.......I can't........I am the only one....I am alone.......I can't have a mate."

He reached out and lifted my head up, "Hey, hey. Love, you are not alone. You aren't the only one. Do you not know if you can have a mate?"

"No. And I am the only one, of my kind. I always grew up alone."

"Awh love, I am so sorry. You might have a mate though, you might have me. So keep it a possibility."

I stared up at him, and whispered, "However, when I first met you, I didn't feel anything. I don't feel anything now."

Despayr butted in, Maybe it's because you have too many walls. Maybe you need to break some to gain some more feelings other than hatred and determination.

I spoke back to Despayr, So can we have a mate?

I am not sure, I don't know much. However, I see in the future that things will change.