Chapter 28

A/N: 2 chapters left! Don't worry guys, a week after the last chapter is posted, I will be releasing the first chapter to the sequel! So get ready!

Hope you enjoy! 

==================================

Raven's POV

As I walked up into the meeting hall, I was greeted by the entire pack, the species of supernaturals, and the dark blood pack.

I paused and saw Driada with the supernaturals. I walked up to her and she smiled, "I am so glad you are back Raven. How are you?"

"Do you want the honest to god truth or a lie?"

"Hm. Lie."

"I am doing great." 

"Okay, truth?"

"I am tired. And I haven't had the time to think. Things happened to me while I was gone, Driada. I was powerless, and I was........almost raped. I ripped the guy to shreds though. And I had to endure the yellings of Amos. I have so much to do, and I feel like the only one dealing with it. Amos doesn't know what happened to me, and I have no effort to tell him. I am about to speak to a couple hundred people and hope they don't hurt eachother. I am alone in this fucking shit and I am done with it." 

She sighed, "I understand Raven. I'll come there with you, be by your side. You need someone to help you through this."

I smiled sadly, "Thank you, I'd appreciate that. Can I ask you a favor though?"

"Anything"

"After I give my speech I am certain I will faint. My body can't function any more as I've used my powers too much. I want you to carry me to a couch after my speech. The Luna of the Dark Blood Pack is in my room, and I refuse to go to Amos' room. If he tries to take you from your arms, then tell him that I said if he did so I would not allow him to move for a week and I wouldn't talk to him for months. If you can't carry me, allow Adimar or Tate to do so. I trust them. If he is rude to you in any way, then I will drown him temporarily." 

She laughed a little, "Little harsh don't you think? Also I will be sure I allow you to sleep." 

I smiled in return, "It is, but I actually wouldn't do something that crazy. But it will hurt him. And tell anyone of the species after my speech that if they want to leave they must see me first. I would like to say my goodbyes and teleport them if needed."

"Okay. Wait, by the way, what creature are you?"

I laughed, "I will tell you one day, or show you. Now, it's time". She followed me up the steps and stood next to me. Amos wasn't on the stage but I could feel him somewhere in the room. I used no microphone but instead projected my voice among the large crowd.

I took a deep breath and started, "Hello everyone. By now, everyone has a good idea of who I am. Some might say I am the one who rescued them from hell, the one who destroyed their pack, the shadow that's supposed to be their Luna. And now I am back. It's been a while, but I have good reason as to why I was gone. This morning, I would like to discuss what you all are doing here, some announcements, and some changes."

I paused a moment. My vision was slowly drifting in and out. "Amongst you all are species of supernaturals, the crimson light pack, and the dark blood pack. The dark blood pack will be joining the crimson light pack, so don't treat them as two separate groups. We will be one. One family. Why? Because their Alpha was killed after he committed crimes against innocent supernaturals, including me. He hid a prison beneath his office to torture them, in order for them to be slaves to his plan. He was planning on creating a supernatural army and attacking all wolf packs, and then moving on to attacking congregations of species. He wanted to be a god, which he was not. Therefore, he was killed."