Chapter 22

A/N: 

Shit get's really crazy in this chapter. I hope you all enjoy. 

==================================

Driada's POV

Years. It's been years since I was in that prison. I was raped, tortured, drowned, abused. Anything you could think of, it's happened to me. 

Then one day this woman who appeared like an angel just took me out of here? And now I have a mate? 

This must be a dream. A terrible, cruel dream.

As a man walked up to me I looked in complete awe. He was beautiful, and he looked so heartbroken. He stopped in front of me and said, "Hello. My name is Adimar. What's yours?", with the most beautiful voice.

I just stared and said, "Driada. Am I dead? Because this is either a dream or a version of heaven." He chuckled, which was music to my ears. "No. You aren't. The person who saved you, Raven, just wants the torture amongst others to end. And she brought you to me. I like your name Driada, it's heavenly." 

Hearing him say my name was perfect. I blushed but stopped. This is a joke, a terrible joke. I ignored him and looked to Raven, "Raven? Where can I stay?" 

She walked up to me and gestured for me to follow her. I tried to ignore the piercing eyes that followed my back that came from Adimar. It pained me to leave him, but I didn't know why.

---------------------------

Raven's POV

After I left Driada to her room, I left her alone to get situated. She was still shaken up about the situation, which I understood. 

I went to sleep for a couple hours. I needed the energy to fake a smile at the DB pack. I also didn't want to talk to Adimar or Amos. I would probably get yelled at and I wasn't feeling a fight. 

However I guess I wasn't lucky as I woke up to Amos standing silently in my room, staring at me. I pushed away my hair and said, "It's quite odd of you to stare at me while I am sleeping. Care to leave?". Hm, my voice was a quite huskier from being tired, which happened to get a rise out of him. 

"You are the one leaving me.", he responded in a sad tone, "Again." 

He got closer before sitting on my bed, "I don't want you to go back there. I know you told me that you needed to, but it's dangerous. I believe in you, I know you are strong. I know you are powerful, but I fear that you might die, and I can't live without you." 

I sighed before putting my hand on his face, "Listen to me, Vex.  Just relax for me, please. I don't need anyone to worry about me. I can break out if they catch me, they don't know how to kill me, so I am safe. If I am ever in trouble I will just mindlink you, okay? Don't worry about me at all." 

He smiled but his emotions still had sadness, "You called me by my name." I smiled, "I guess I did. I will be leaving soon." 

His smile dropped but he nodded, "Okay....ca-can can I hug you? I wanted to ask because I didn't want to just do it and then you would hate me and then I would feel bad and then bad things would happen. Then I would worry, and go all wolfy on you-" 

I interrupted his rambling by hugging him. I think I was trying to move past this, at least my mind was. So far I think as long as I start it, I am fine, hypothetically. I don't know what's going on with me anymore. 

You're changing. Despayr said, giving her input.

I guess I am Despayr, I guess I am. 

I laughed a little, "Calm down Amos. I need to get ready to leave." He smiled in return. I grinned and said, "I'm taking a shower. So you might want to leave the room soon."