Chapter 23

A/N:

Well let's see how Raven handles the situation of being in a cell! Enjoy, and please feel free to comment anything at all or any predictions you may have for chapter 24.

=======================================

Raven's POV

I woke up in a rusty cell like all the other creatures. I wanted to punch myself in the face. How could I be such an idiot?

I thought I was winning, that I had the upper hand but he got me. He beat me.

I sucked it up. I needed to be strong enough to win this war.

I looked for the heartbeats of wolves but heard none. Stupid. I teleported out and smiled towards everyone.

"I guess the plan was to move quicker than I expected. Everyone ready to leave? I will start with one group at a time. You will arrive in a werewolf pack. Look for the Alpha and tell him that Raven brought you guys here, and that you guys were prisoners previously. He should bring you guys into safety. If he tries anything tell him these exact words 'Raven said that if you hurt one of us then you would be rejected by the dragon'."

I smiled and said, "Lets go." I teleported into a cell with some fairies and teleported them out.

I said to them, "Don't tell them I am in a cell. The Alpha will freak out and try something. Look for Driada she should help."

I teleported back to the cell and waited inside. I mindlinked the Alpha and Driada while I waited,

Amos and Driada. Listen to me carefully. Do not ask any questions. I will be teleporting prisoners into the pack. I just brought fairies in. Treat them with utmost care, no matter the creature they are. I should be home soon, I just need to free everyone. Thank you both so much.

I didn't want any hurt. I looked out my cell and no one came. I took the opportunity to teleport out and bring a handful of the angels in here to the pack. I can back and started hearing steps so I remained in my cell.

I mindlinked everyone else in the cell,

Don't worry. As the days pass by I will release everyone before myself, it just takes a lot of energy from me. No matter what, never lose hope.

I smiled before passing out. I've never teleported that many people, and it's exhausting.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to hear screaming. I growled and looked outside my cell to see some of the prisoners being tortured. "WHERE ARE THEY? HOW DO THEY ESCAPE?"

They have proven loyal. I started laughing to get the Alpha's attention, maybe he will realize that I've been helping.

He stopped hurting them and walked up to my cell. He grinned a toothy ugly smile, "You know what happened didn't you?"

I just stared at him. He began to open up the cell when I said, "You don't want to do that. You don't know the powers I have."

He barked out a laugh, "Well I know you can heal, turn into a dragon, and breathe fire if you are in full form. So basically you can't hurt me."

I laughed in return, "That's what you think". As he opened the cell I turned into an invisi and snuck around outside before closing the cell behind him.

He jumped before growling, "HOW?". I turned into my half-shift which caused something to take control. My voice became dark and sinister as it said, "BECAUSE I AM A DRAGON. AND I AM MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE."