Chapter 21

A/N:

Hey guys! I hope you liked last chapter. This one is brief but interesting. I hope you enjoy it!

============================

Raven's POV

I shifted back and got dressed to train. If I can zone out on a punching bag then I can finally come up with a plan. 

Once I was ready, I teleported to the gym and just punched a punching bag for several hours. I needed to be alone and stop procrastinating. 

Finally, everything clicked. 

I figured out what I was going to do. I checked the time and it was about 3am. I was happy that I was ready to fight back. 

I teleported back to my room to see Amos sleeping in my bed. I guess he missed me? I don't know. I showered and threw on an all black uniform with some black combat boots. I pulled my hair up and threw on some mascara as well as black lipstick. Hell was going to break loose, the way I wanted it too. 

Despayr laughed in my head, What do you have planned?

I smirked, It's a surprise.

I went looking for an empty book, which surprisingly wasn't that hard to find. I started writing in it, stating dumb facts about dragons. Which weren't necessarily true. 

I needed to give the Alpha something right? I laughed silently. I was happy that I was rising up after I fell. He would read this like it was a bible, which maybe smile evily. 

After I finished the book, I singed some of the pages to make it appear aged.  After I wrapped the book up I threw it in my backpack. I was probably gonna leave tomorrow, as it was almost time to leave and I needed to get this pack's smell off of me. 

As I tied my backpack up I noticed Amos wake up. I smiled before saying, "Good, You're awake. I wanted to inform you that I will be leaving." 

He jumped up and growled, "NO! You can't!". I rolled my eyes, "I can, and I will. Don't worry though I will be back in a couple hours." 

He paused and stared, "What do you mean?"

"Oh, I planned on investigating the pack land's by teleporting around. Also, if the Alpha is keeping anyone imprisoned, I want to learn of it so I can eventually free them."

He smiled softly before frowning, "No, it's too dangerous. Why do you have to leave?"

"The pack needs to be eliminated and punished. Those who are being hurt now deserve to be free." 

He smiled, "I won't win, so okay. Come back as soon as possible." 

"Of course."

--------------------------------------------------

I was walking around the Dark Blood pack using my Invisi shapeshift. No one would hear, see, or smell me. I needed to find where they keep the other creatures.

I went into the pack house to see it being relatively silent. There were kids running around while their mothers looked at them in love. How could these people be so nice but treat those who are different so badly?

I ran upstairs to the Alpha's office and saw the door was open, so I took this moment to step in. It was empty so I waited for him to come back. 

As forever appeared to pass, the Alpha finally came back and locked the door behind him with the Beta following his tail. He paced around and said, "How's the progress on our projects?"