4

Third person's pov:

Indie song was playing in the background, couples were grinding into each other, and some bachelors were seated by the counter as their friends were dancing rhythmically on the dancing floor. Everyone was lost in their own world. People come to bars for different purposes; some come here for their job so that they can earn money for their families whereas some come here to spend their money as if it means nothing.

People drink to forget about their sorrows while some drink to celebrate their success. People says that whoever who drinks to forget about their problems are coward. Well it is not entirely wrong but when we see it from the perspective of that man, things changes entirely. Everyone has their own way of coping with problems; some do it with courage, while some end their lives.

"What can I get for you, Mr. Park?" the bartender asked finally after contemplating for the last 10 minutes. He just joined today and definitely he wasn't ready to serve his first drink to the one and only, Park Jimin, the most famous assassin of the underworld.

"Whiskey on Ice, and don't stop refilling until I say so." Jimin's eyes trailed away from the bartender towards the dance floor, where peoples were busy minding their own business. Soon his first drink of the night was passed to him, he took the glass filled with the bitter liquid to his lips as he looked at nowhere in common. Two big gulps and the glass were emptied yet his aching of heart only seemed to lessen not even a little.

How happy he was when Mr. Kim asked Jungkook to take over Jeon Empire and how naïve he was to forget that in the entire history of the underworld, never once an unmarried man took over something as big as the Jeon Empire.

He is tired of this feeling, the feeling of unrequited love, it has been years. He used to think that his love for Jungkook is enough for him and he can live with loving him secretly. How wrong he was. One sided feeling can only last long for some time, even if it is a one side love or one side friendship.

He came here today with a motive, a last night for his unrequited love. He knows Jungkook will be married soon, so it is time to forget about him. He can't be selfish and ask Mr. Kim to marry him to Jungkook because he is not that pathetic. He doesn't want to force his love on someone; he wants them to crave for him just like he does for them. But he knows that Jungkook will not reciprocate it.

He made himself clear 8 year ago, that he never saw Jimin in that way. He never will.

So today here sat Jimin drinking his 8th glass while the bartender eyed him with concerned look. Sighing heavily he again refilled the glass when Jimin eyed him pointing at his glass with narrow eyes.

"Hey cutie!" A deep voice said to Jimin who whipped his head towards his left only to find a black haired, pale looking man eyeing him up and down with a teasing smirk.

Jimin looked at his other side, then in front only to find no one, shrugging to himself he drank another shot.

"I'm talking to you, plumpy lips."

'Bitch what?'

"Come again? Do I know you?" Jimin questioned as he looked at him with can't-you-let-a-heartbroken-man-drink-in-peace look.

"Ah, well we can get to know each other right now." He said while sipping on his blue drink.

"What is that blue drink? Mouth freshener?" Jimin thought out loud as he eyed the stranger's drink with curious gaze.

"Well I will not call it mouth freshener, but it surely makes me feel fresh. So tell me, what's your name sweet cheeks."

'how tf he knew what I was thinking?is he---'