....

Some facts about this book:

Jungkook wasn't supposed to live in Seoul.

• Taehyung wasn't supposed to behave like this - he was supposed to be super silent and cold.

• And Jungkook wasn't supposed to be virgin.

• Jungkook was supposed to marry Taehyung for revenge.

• Seokjin was supposed to be Taehyung's brother.

• Jimin was not supposed to love Jungkook at first.

• Taehyung wasn't supposed to accept the marriage proposal.

• There wasn't supposed to be any time skip after their wedding.

• Taehyung wasn't supposed to be someone who knew how to fight or anything.

• This was supposed to be a top kook book.(I've changed it now, so it is a top kook book.)

• Taehyung's Father wasn't supposed to hate him.

• Somi was supposed to hate Jungkook.

• Jungkook wasn't supposed to have a sister. He wasn't supposed to be a orphan.

• And lastly Taehyung wasn't supposed to know Italian, he wasn't supposed to know Jungkook beforehand. He wasn't supposed to go rome to study.

• I was going to make it a omegaverse.

So, I thought of sharing some facts about my book. There are the things which I thought. But as time passed by and I didn't think I can go any far by writing these things. So, I twisted the plot.

I don't know when I will update next chapter, but I can make sure that it is gonna be this week. Yesterday I got to know something which i wasn't supposed to know. And that's the reason I'm so shaken up right now. I didn't do anything today. Wasted my time. Tried to divert myself. From tomorrow I need to go back to my daily routine.

I am not supposed to be the one, who is keeping her mouth shut for the shake of herself. If my mouth opened. Many lifes will be shattered. See the irony. There was time when I used to see them as my mentor. Now I'm just disgusted.

People always see fault in others, when actually it is their soul which is dirty.

Nevermind.

Thanks for all of your support.

Love you all 💕

xoxo