12

Third person's pov

Rage.

Jungkook is not a stranger to this emotion. Almost half of be his life, he has spent on hating people and anger was the one which kept him going. He doesn't hate everyone he see, but the ones like his own uncle junghyun.

Who is dead now.

And today one more is added to that list.

Min Jaehwa.

He knows nothing about him apart for his company and the fact that he is Taehyung's father.

And today he saw the real face of Jaehwa, who is nothing but a petty man who can sold his son for money.

Taehyung was hurt. Jungkook can see that but when Jaehwa left the condo, Jungkook watched Taehyung dripping on his knees as if there was no energy left in him.

Snapping out of his thoughts he held Taehyung who was on the verge of collapsing on the floor, he was drenched in sweat, breath ragged, as he was murmuring please stop. Jungkook knows that Taehyung is having a panice attack. He clearly knows what to do in this situation because there was a time, when he was also like Taehyung.

So without doing any delay he dragged Taehyung to the couch with difficulty as he was freshly shot, and his wound is currently healing. Not applying much pressure on his wounded shoulder, he layed Taehyung on the couch as he opened the first three buttons of his shirt, and he crouched down towards Taehyung's level.

"Taehyung, listen to me breathe." Jungkook patted Taehyung cheek which was soaked in tears, which were rolling down non stop.

"Taehyung LISTEN TO ME!" Taehyung opened his eyes a little bit,

"TAE, BREATHE!" Taehyung gasped, trying to do what Jungkook said, as Jungkook slid his non injured arm under his head, cradling him towards his body.

"Breathe, do it with me, breathe in, breathe out." Taehyung followed calmly as Jungkook chanted the same process for some minutes.

A lone tear escaped Taehyung's eye when he opened only to get locked with his husband who was trying to hard to not to go berserk.
When Taehyung closed his eyes again, he was breathing properly. So without wasting time, Jungkook called his doctor.

-

"I'm surprised mr. Jeon, the way you managed to calm down your husband, in most of the cases patients got in serious condition because nobody actually knows how to calm down a person who is having a panic attack." Jungkook glanced at his husband who was sleeping, still lying on the sofa. Jungkook nodded his head in acknowledgement as he followed the doctor who was leaving.

"So umm what can I do, to prevent panic attacks?!"Jungkook questioned when the doctor was about to leave the doorway.

"There must be a overwhelming situation occurred today if I'm not wrong. So I will recommend you to avoid such situations, which can trigger good panic attack. And try to talk to him, about the things, his trauma or anything which lead to this. And if he want we can arrange sessions. But please try to avoid such situations." The doctor said goodbye before leaving the mansion.

Jungkook sighed as he locked the door, before coming inside. He slightly moved his shoulder, as striking pain made him grunt.
Walking towards the sofa, he opened the bag which contained his medicines. He swallows pills, while gulping the whole glass of water. Dragging himself he sat on the sofa beside Taehyung, who was still fast asleep.

Taehyung's head was inches away from Jungkook's thighs and Jungkook was too immersed in his thoughts.

He quickly dialed a number, and the person on the other side didn't look long in answering.