14

Third persons pov

A groan left Jungkook's mouth.

Eyeing his position in front of the mirror he sighed. Groaning again, he again started tying the tie around his neck, which was hanging on his collar. His wound is aching but still he being a stubborn man, will do everything neatly.

He again lifted his aching hand, and tried to finish forming the knot of the tie, and unfortunately, he again tied messily for the nth time.

Jungkook hates to tie more than he hates microwaves.

Groaning for the last time he dropped his hand which started hurting very much. It is so frustrating for him to do his daily chores with a wounded hand. Even though he got shot before also but still he was not used to the uncomfortable feeling of bandages. And the things get disturbing for him when his wound- which is on the verge of healing, starts itching. He cannot scratch that place and it makes him wanna scream at the top of his Lungs.

And that's how he is feeling right now.

Trusfrate---no frustrated.

"Asking for a help wouldn't make you a lesser mafia." Taehyung uttered as he entered inside Jungkook's room.

Yes, Jungkook's room. They live in separate rooms. They never talked out. More like Jungkook distanced himself, so Taehyung never tried to force him. So in the end Taehyung arranged his stuff in another room, giving privacy to Jungkook.

Jungkook set boundaries, and Taehyung stayed 5 feet apart from them.

Both are fools. But who's gonna tell them.

Jungkook eyed Taehyung up and down who was wearing a greyish black suit, with some belt type thingy wrapped around his curvy waist. His eyes soon diverted towards the grey coloured wall of his room, pretending like he didn't just check out his husband seconds ago.

Soon two dainty hands started tying his tie smoothly, and for the first time Jungkook got to admire his husband from near.

He can smell his husband's cedar wood perfume, mixed with some minty tinge. His eyes trailed every feature of Taehyung's face unconsciously, the moles which were scattered on his face like stars in the dark night. His Cupid shaped lips are moisturized by some strawberry coloured lip gloss. His focused gaze. And lastly, he has dark brown eyes.

They are like brown pools of honey. And Jungkook couldn't help himself but stare at them.

It didn't take long for his trance to be broken when Taehyung cleared his throat, and dusted away the non-existent dirt on Jungkook's suit. He backed away the second Taehyung dropped his hands.

"I'll be downstairs." without waiting for any reply, Taehyung scurried off, leaving Jungkook alone - who didn't pay any heed to his thumping heart.

Taehyung is giving him a cold shoulder, and Jungkook isn't doing anything. That is the problem and Jungkook knows it very well, but people don't change in a month.

He stepped down from the stairs, and there stood his husband scrolling through his phone. Upon sensing the clicking of Jungkook's shoes he looked up, and after some seconds diverted his gaze towards the doorway, muttering,

"Lets go."

They are going to the party which is held by the board members to handover the Jeon empire to Jungkook.

Walking towards the car, Taehyung opened the door of the passenger seat, so Jungkook trailed towards the driving seat,

"Hey, I opened this door for you. I'm gonna drive." Jungkook cocked his towards his husband who didn't take more than some seconds before strolling towards him,