5

Third person's pov:

"Is everyone here?" Jungkook asked to Jimin who looked baffled at the sudden approach of the mafia.

Jimin roamed his eyes in the whole hall before locking them with the mafia again.

"Yeah, jin and namjoon hyung are with Mr. Kim whereas somi is talking with some people and Jennie is at the bar."

"The guests are late." jungkook's brows furrowed as he glanced at his Rolex.

'relax it is not a meeting, it is just a get together'

Jimin thought as he rolled his eyes in his head, before nodding his head in approval. He ran a hair through his hairs, as he grabbed a glass of champagne from the waiter who was passing by them to serve other guests.

"Want some?" Jimin tilted his glass in a questioning manner, as jungkook shook his head,

"Too bland for me." Jungkook muttered as watched jimin already sipping his drink after shrugging at his response.

"You really need to stop drinking drinks with a high concentration of alcohol, it is not good" Jimin muttered swallowing the whole glass in a sip.

"Says the one who took twenty five shots of tequila on his 18th birthday." Jimin looked at Jungkook amusingly who had his neutral expression.
It is weird how the mafia jokes with a straight face, if it wasn't  Jimin, someone would have already got a heart attack.

Jungkook doesn't joke. Never. And maybe this is the first time he is hearing Jungkook talking to him about something other than work or normal greetings.

What changed in one night?

He wanted to point out the sudden change but he didn't. What if the mafia stop talking casually after jimin will point it out?

The sudden silence in the crowd made both the males advert their gazes towards the entrance where an old man just has entered with a slightly taller young male beside him.

Jungkook watched his father come forward as he and somi went to greet the old man. Jungkook excused himself and stalked towards the centre where his father and the old man were busy talking whereas that young man bowed towards his parents.

Jungkook eyed the young man who was quite pale with a confident aura and slightly intimidating look. Jungkook wasn't intimidated but he got some powerful vibes from him.

He stood beside his father as he saw from the corner of the eye, jin and namjoon strolling towards them.

"He is Mr. Min-Hansuk Jungkook and this is his grandson, Min yoongi."

Jungkook bowed.

Everyone's eyes widened. Jungkook doesn't bow. He never bowed.

Everyone's curious eyes got stuck on them whereas everyone in the Kim family was flabbergasted, even Namjoon.

Namsuk looked at his son proudly who greets mr. Min,

"Good Evening, Mr. Min, I am Jeon Jungkook. it is our pleasure to have you here." Min suk chuckles wholeheartedly. As he patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"It is my pleasure to be here, Jungkook. You've grown quite a lot, last time I saw you you were whining for banana milk!" Namsuk and Min suk chuckles at this along with Namjoon who snorted whereas Jin wheezed out his wiper laugh.

Jungkook rubbed his nape as he looked around awkwardly. Before he can get more awkward yoongi saved him eventually,

"Hello Jungkook, I'm min yoongi. I've heard a lot about you." they shook hands as Jungkook nodded his head in acknowledgement.