6

Third person's pov :

"So, you both have to sign marriage papers as soon as possible, considering the recent attack we cannot let anyone know about this marriage apart from all of us. So A big wedding ceremony is not safe. For now." Min suk suggested as he eyed the facial expressions of both men.

Taehyung was not surprised, he knew that. His grandfather already informed him about this, and he is ready.

Now all of this depends on the decision of the one and only mafia.

Jungkook had a neutral expression on his face and that makes him and his thoughts unreadable. Everyone was silent.

"I will sign the papers, tomorrow." Taehyung whipped his head towards the mafia, who hasn't spared him even a single glance since he has stepped here, in the meeting room.

Jungkook without saying any good night or anything left the meeting room, just like the last time.

Everyone got up and parted their ways, Taehyung was just about to stand up when somi suddenly stopped him. Everyone had already left so she found this, a wonderful opportunity to talk to his soon son in law.

"Taehyung, can we talk for a few minutes?" she asked with a geniune smile as Taehyung smiled at her nodding,

"Sure, Mrs. Kim. How can I help you?" Taehyung asked fiddling with his fingers under the table.

"Drop the formalities Taehyung, first of all I want to ask you a very important question and answer me honestly because I don't want any of you to have something due to pressure." Taehyung nodded.

"Do you love someone Taehyung? Or are you in a relationship right now? Do you have any problem with this marriage proposal? " Somi asked straight forwardly without beating around the bush.

"No Mrs. Kim, Neither I'm seeing anyone nor do I have a lover. And no I don't have any issue with the marriage." somi sighed in relief  lowly as Taehyung still looked at her in a questioning manner.

"I am relieved Taehyung because I cannot find anyone more appropriate for Jungkook apart from you. I've known you since you were a kid Taehyung. You are my best friend's son, and maybe I'm too selfish to ask you to marry Jungkook, but I'm a mother."

"No Aunty, you've done so much for me. I will be forever grateful to you and how can I say no to the only thing you've asked so far from me." Taehyung said smiling softly towards somi who looked at him with tears in her eyes.

I just wanted to tell you some things about Jungkook." The sudden mention of Jungkook made Taehyung peer at Mrs. Kim with curiousity.

"I've known Jungkook for more than a decade now. He has changed a lot but from inside he is still the same quiet kid who always craved for family and affection. He had a rough past Taehyung. He has never been good in making relationships with new people. He has always been a quiet kid, he doesn't open up to new people easily, so please give him time Taehyung. Even though he is a mafia or whatever, he is broken Tae, in a million pieces. I cannot tell you about his past because it is his place to tell you not mine."

"But be patient with him, and I promise you he will never hurt you. You two are similar in more than one way. Please try to heal him." Somi trailed off as she wiped her tears and left the meeting room, leaving Taehyung in a mess of a thousand questions.

...

Sözlerin, gözlerin

Ellerin yalnız benim için

Düşlerim, gülüşlerim

Hayallerim yalnız senin için ♪