²⁰practically siblings

"It hasn't been even a week since we moved into the dorms and you three burned through the kitchen floor?"

Rin, Midoriya and Shoto stood in a line in front of Aizawa in the dorm common rooms, their classmates nosily watching from the couch as Aizawa ripped the three a new one.

Rin and Midoriya guiltily avoided Aizawa's gaze while Shoto unforgivingly stared at their furious teacher.

"Sorry, Mr Aizawa." The meeker two of the trio apologised, bowing their heads.

Aizawa let out an annoyed sigh before he peered past the group towards the rest of the class gathered nearby.

"There will be no training in the dorm building, we have training grounds for a reason." Aizawa droned on firmly, crossing his arms to his chest. "Do I make myself clear?"

Nearly everyone nodded frantically as he left the dorm building, not daring to get on their teacher's bad side after seeing how pissed he got at their classmates.

When he was out of sight, Rin nudged Shoto in the ribs, causing the boy to whip his head to her only to see her and Midoriya glaring at him.

"I wasn't the one who burned through the floor, don't look at me like that." He sassily remarked, jutting his chin out to Rin.

It was true. Rin had used her Starform on her white star mode, resulting in her entire body glowing a blinding porcelain that made her instantly melt through the kitchen tiles of their new dormitory.

"You were the one who taunted me into using it!" Rin blamed, knowing fully well her competitive nature had gotten the best of her after Shoto asked her if her stars were hotter than his flames.

"I don't understand why I was dragged into this," Midoriya complained. "All I did was ask for Rin to roast the vegetables for dinner for me."

Shoto scoffed, "don't act so innocent – Rin and I are not your portable ovens."

"Rin clearly isn't given that she ended up burning our vegetables to ashes." Midoriya joked, dragging Shoto by the wrist. "Todoroki, come help me chop more vegetables."

The half and half boy groaned, letting Midoriya drag him back to the kitchen.

"I'm not roasting anything though, mark my words, Midoriya–" his voice faded as the kitchen door shut behind them.

Rin tried not to laugh, slightly shoving up her eye glasses from her face as she pinched her nose bridge. Shoto had been terribly grumpy because he was sleep deprived; ever since they realised they had to pass their licence exams, they'd been working themselves to the bone to guarantee they would pass.

While Shoto was moody and more brazen than usual, Rin had fallen into the habit of falling asleep everywhere – he and a few of their classmates had witnessed Rin fall asleep during dinner the other night, resulting in Shoto throwing her over his shoulder and taking her to her dorm room.

Midoriya, and the rest of their classmates, could only wonder why they were pushing themselves so hard. Even Jirou, who was used to Rin's overachieving and competitive nature, found her behaviour too excessive.

"Rin, what was that all about?" Jirou questioned, scaring Rin from behind by accident.

Jirou had been a part of the watchful audience that witnessed Aizawa's lecture.

"Shoto and I were just playing around –" She squealed as Jirou pinched her ears, dragging her away from the rest of their classmates and into the hallway. "Ow! Kyoka! Please let go–"