MW2 Reaction to You Asking Them to be Gentle

Warnings: 18+ (Just To Be Safe), Non-Graphic Depictions of Smut, Implied Consensual Dub-Con, Dominant MW2, Jealous MW2, Slut-Shaming, Strap-On, Shock Collar, Implied Infidelity (Nobody's Actually Cheated, it's Just for The Bit), Age Gap (Price), Restraints, Slight Implied Dumbification, Implied Threesome, Petnames, Profanity No Pronouns used for Reader except 'You'.

Ghost

♡ "Aw, am I hurtin' you, Love ?" he asks, ceasing his pace for just a moment. His body is hot and thick behind you, a wall, a barrier.

♡ When you nod, your eyes glistening with budding tears and your hands gripping the bed sheets, Simon places a hand upon your cheek. Gentle. His thumb strokes your chin, and his eyes are kind.

♡ Until they aren't.

♡ They sharpen in an instant, and, without warning, he pulls back, inch by inch, and slams back in. You yelp, winded, wincing at the pain revitalising in your lower half. But he doesn't let you flee, grabbing you by the shoulders and forcing you to take all of him.

♡ "Should've thought about that before practically sitting on Johnny's cock, you little fuckin' whore,"

♡ It doesn't matter how many times you try to tell him that Soap had pulled you into his lap as a joke – a gesture of friendship, not a phallic item or intention in sight – Ghost isn't having any of it.

♡ "You won't even be able to sit down without thinkin' of me," he says. His eyes dark, he growls, pulling back for the killing finish. "Or I'll just have to put the fear of God into you again," And he slams in, harsh, unflinching, sharp. And you scream, your vision turning white as you reach your end.

König

♡ "I know, Engel," he says, breathless. His eyes are piercing, fire and ice. And a thin, cruel smile stretches across his face.

♡ Before you can react, even hope to retaliate, he takes your wrists beneath his hands and pins them above your head. You writhe and you struggle, only to be met with a low moan from König.

♡ "Don't tempt me, Darling," he says. "Or I won't be able to control myself when I snap,"

♡ You can tell by his tone that he's not letting you off easily. Not after your 'flirtatious' conversation with the barista from your excursion into town earlier.

♡ When you feel tears prick your throat, König shushes you.

♡ "Oh, shh, Engel, it's too late for tears now." You swear you see his eye twitch. His body bears down on yours, scorching and heavy and impossible to fight.

♡ He lowers his head beside your ear, and, sibilant, licks the shell.

♡ "Besides," he whispers. He grinds into you. Slowly. Warning.

♡ "You wouldn't want to encourage me now, would you ?"

Soap

♡ "Oh no, Bonnie; the time for kindness and compassion is over," Johnny said as he tightened his belt around your wrists, pulling it so escape was a distant dream for you. He had you caged beneath him, a smile curved with a certain brand of unscrupulousness only he could wear at his lips.

♡ "After all, what did you say to Simon again ? That I'm 'gentle as anything' ?" The second you'd said it, no matter how innocent your intent, you knew you shouldn't have. If Simon's gaze flickering to your boyfriend, who loomed just over your shoulder, was anything to go by, you knew the end was nigh.