MW2 Reaction to You Calling Them Submissive and Breedable

Warnings: 18+, Implications of Smut, Implied Dominant Reader, Implied Submissive Reader, Some Submissive MW2 Characters, Some Dominant MW2 Characters, No Pronouns used for Reader Except for 'You', Gendered Spanish Terms of Endearment (Fem-Leaning), Petnames, etc.

Ghost

♡ "Careful, Darlin'," he says, slowly, lowly, almost hushed. He has you backed against the counter, his hands flat atop it, thick, bulging arms caging you.

♡ He presses his front against yours, his bulge catching you in just the right place.

♡ "Pretty little mouth like that'll send a man wild." His breath is hot against your lips, with his just shy of yours. Ready to silence.

♡ "And I won't be held responsible for what happens when I lose control."

König

♡ "My, my," he says, his voice heavy, eyes half-lidded. All the while, he's approaching you, slowly.

♡ "My little maus is being rather brave today, aren't you?" He's condescending. Deceptively so.

♡ With a growl, he pounces, wrestling you down onto the bed, his weight both an unstoppable force and an immovable object as he bunches your hands in one of his, his other at the base of your throat. A warning. He grinds against you, his panting breath quivering at the friction. All the while he's making dead eye contact with you.

♡ He brings his mouth down beside your ear, his breath hot against your skin. "There won't be an inch left of you that isn't mine by the time I'm through with you."

Soap

♡ "Don't tempt me, Dolly," he whines, giving you a pleading look.

♡ When you continue to tease him, to mess with the bull, he gives you his horns.

♡ He pins your arms above your head, a rabid tint in his eye. Feral.

♡ "I warned you," he breathes, his grip tightening. "Whatever happens now is on your head." His tone is as serious as death. "And my terms."

Valeria

♡ She won't give you the chance to even finish the sentence before she has you pinned against a wall, her chest to your back and a hand around your throat.

♡ "Don't fuck with me, Querida," she says, her voice low and hissing. You can feel the darkness settling over her eyes, feel the simmering, bubbling concoction of lust and rage overflow in the way she rocks her hips into the back of yours.

♡ "Because you know I'll fuck you twice as hard."

♡ Needless to say, she's not letting you go until you are perfectly aware that it is you who is the submissive one in this relationship.

Price

♡ "Is that so, Love?" Price's voice carries, aromatic. His eyes crease and trail your silhouette as he hands you a smile. Throws you a bone. Gives you a chance.

♡ His arms are folded over his chest, the image of strength, resilience, and resolve.

♡ "You sure you don't wanna take that back?" he says, voice lowering. His head tilts, and his smile begins to retract into a smirk. There's a hunger to his demeanour. His voice husks.