Father's Friend! John Price Headcanons

Warnings: 18+, Forbidden Romance, Legal Age Gap, Implied Smut, Brief Descriptions of Smut, Cock Warming, Unprotected Sex, Creampie, Cum Inflation, Stomach Bulging, Teasing, Older Man/Younger Reader, Pet Names, Profanity, No Pronouns Used For Reader Except 'You'.

♡ He tells you to keep quiet when you're being intimate; he silences you with a sibilant "Shhh," when your moans get too loud, telling you to "Keep your voice down, Sweetheart. Wouldn't want your dad to walk in on his precious little angel getting fucked by his best friend."

♡ He's a tease, too. "Or, maybe that's what you want. Want me to fill you up and send you out there with your belly pumped full of me. Show em all how much you like getting speared by an older man's cock."

♡ And if he finds it you're going on a date with someone who isn't him — WHOO, that will NOT end well for you.

♡ He'll bend you over the nearest sirface and pound into you. Gently enough that you can still walk after the encounter, but hard enough to remind you who you belong to.

♡ "Can he fuck you like this?" John pants, teeth gritted and eye twitching as he feels you clenching around him, speechless. Drooling onto the cover of your bed beneath you. His hand slides up your front. Presses into your stomach. He growls as he feels himself there, his tip throbbing inside you. "D'you think he can make you feel like this?"

♡ And when your date arrives to pick you up, he watches you walk, a hand placed over your stomach to hide the bump formed there, your thighs together pressed together to try and stop John's semen from leaking into your underwear. And John watches you, a thin, sly smile on his face as your gaze finds his. He waves you off, knowing you'll back. For more. For him.

♡ For the rest of the evening, all Price can think of is you trying to go about your business knowing that you harbour a secret in your stomach; namely his cum sloshing around inside you. He can just imagine the surprise on your date's face if you decided to get intimate with him, only for him to tear your underwear off and find you already wet with another man's cum oozing from your hole and rolling down your thighs in thick globs.

♡ John's life has been a series of high-action, adrenaline-filled moments. But none of those compare to when the two of you are hiding your forbidden relationship from everyone around you.

♡ Price's unwavering love of cock warming has almost led to the two of you being caught multiple times; namely when you've been sat on John's lap, squirming as his dick lays nestled deep inside you, only for someone to come bursting through the door, making you jump, tighten around John. He has to try and stifle the guttural growl clawing up his throat you're squeezing — milking — him in your moment of panic.

♡ Luckily, John's ridiculously large desk - the one you'd often remarked he only got to comfortably fuck you on - hides what lays beneath the surface of this particularly dark and colossal iceberg. It conceals the outline of John's cock inside you, the material of your shirt seemingly too thin for the job.

♡ John dismisses the person who rudely interrupted you. Sure, they gave the two of you a strange look upon seeing you sat in John's lap, but as far as that person's concerned, that's all it is. Flirting at most.

♡ John's interest in you isn't purely sexual, though. He cares for you. Truly and utterly. You remind him of the feeling of first love — the one he never got.

♡ He takes you out to fancy restaurants, ones far enough out of town that nobody knows who either of you are, letting you act open with each other. Hand holding, forehead touches, fingers running up your thigh, quick kisses, slow kisses, kisses that stray into dark waters.

♡ Speaking of a hand running up your thigh; John's classic, default move whenever you're at a crowded event together (especially in the presence of people you know). You and John always sit beside each other, which always leads to his hand slipping beneath the tablecloth and up your leg, stopping only when he reaches the warmest spot — the inside of your thigh.

♡ And he does this all while maintaining conversations with other people while you're left mute and wanting.

♡ Of course, he always delivers.

♡ He'll pull your underwear to the side and start toying with you. Gently, at first, his pace slow as not to attract attention. Then, when your face starts to get red and your voice is but a string of whimpers, he leans in, closely, so you can smell his cologne that charges hundreds by the drop, feel his beard tickling the side of your face, and whispers: "Don't get yourself all worked up, Love. We're with guests, after all."

♡ John will never let you cum under these circumstances. He'll take you to a nice and isolated room and have his way with you until you're having to lean on him for the rest of the evening, his arm about your waist and his semen pooling in your underwear. Heavy. A mistaken gesture of friendship.

♡ If anyone ever did get suspicious of your relationship, John would tell you immediately.

♡ "I can't risk losing you," he'd say, stare solemn. "We'll have to keep our distance — just for the time being."

♡ God forbid you start crying, otherwise he's on his knees, taking your hand in his and pressing long, deep kisses to your knuckles, his breath nigh-frantic and hot against your skin.

♡ "I promise, Darling, this is only temporary."

♡ It would have to be, because John can't go two minutes without thinking of you, needing you.

♡ He sees something that's your favourite colour in a shop window ? There you are, in the forefront of his mind.

♡ You still interact with each other, of course, but you can't be as close to one another as you're used to being. As you'd like to be.

♡ John can only watch you as you fraternise with other guests, party-goers, your father's lawn party a hit. And yet all he can think about is having you by his side, fingers interlocked and looking down at you with all the love he's never been able to give to anyone else.

♡ These avoidant periods usually always end with John coming to your door and knocking profusely, his visage that of a man who's seen nothing but ghosts all his life. And he takes you in his arms, pressing kisses to every inch of your face, leaving the two of you gasping for breath by the end of it, his eyes filled with adoration he's never known and will only ever know for you.

♡ Usually, you can expect a mountain of gifts to be waiting for you after your suspicion avoidance era ends - a collage of everything John collected that reminded him of you in your absence.

♡ Some of it he purchases solely for you to wear for him and him alone, to put on a show for him. Sure, it'll get torn off shortly after, but John can't deny that you look like a present wrapped up just for him to unravel, to ravage.

♡ Clothes, jewellery, accessories, shoes; he watches you wear them out and about. Something about seeing you wearing things he's bought for you sends him feral — the fact that you're drenched in his wealth while nobody else knows what lies beneath the surface. Beneath the layers of satin and silk and silver are the remnants of the night before. Teethmarks, bruises, scratches; the etchings of hours of pure, uninterrupted love-making. Breathless confessions, promises of a life together where you don't have to hide your love.

♡ Every outfit, every coat, is the disguise for many a night more.

---

Thank you for stopping by to read my fic ! If you enjoyed it, leave a comment and a vote; it means the world to authors, writers, and creatives everywhere to know that people enjoy our work <3 ! 

Check out my AIs and talk to your favourite Modern Warfare characters anytime and anywhere, all accessible via the masterlist below ^^ : https://www.tumblr.com/sweet-as-an-angel/733823224839897088/modern-warfare-ai-masterlist?source=share