Pyramid Head! König

Warnings: 18+, Smut, Size Difference, Rough Sex, Unprotected Sex, Dubious Consent, Tummy Bulging, Cockwarming, Kidnapping, Imprisonment, Squirting, Mention of Gangbanging, Sadistic! König, Degenerate! König, Breeding Kink, Profanity, Implied Fem Reader, No Pronouns used for Reader except 'You'.

♡ Pyramid Head! König is a SEX. PEST. EXTRAORDINAIRE.

♡ He pursued you relentlessly until he finally caught you, literally picking you up by the collar of your shirt like you were a wet cat and taking you home with him.

♡ Pyramid Head! König treats you as his own human pet. He dresses you up in clothes he finds on his travels, brings you little trinkets for you to play with and look at, tries petting you without crushing your body beneath his mammoth strength.

♡ He treats you like property in other regards, too. Typically of the breeding variety.

♡ Pyramid Head! König's sex drive is really something to behold. Just ask any of the monsters roaming around Silent Hill and, if they could, they'd tell you what a degenerate he is – how insatiable and relentless he can be.

♡ Pyramid Head! König uses anyone and anything for his own pleasure if he's horny enough. And, lucky him, he now has you at his side 24/7.

♡ Pyramid Head! König is absolutely massive compared to you and he makes no effort to hide it. He picks you up and uses you as his own fleshlight, holding you about the waist and spearing you on his cock, pumping you up and down the shaft while growling beneath his veiled mask.

♡ He cares little for your cries. In fact, they seem to spur him on.

♡ Pyramid Head! König is absolutely fascinated by the shape of his cock protruding from inside your stomach. Sometimes, he'll make you sit on him just so he can press and prod at the outline, his dick stiffening at every clench, cry and moan you make while your body acts as unwilling shelter for his cock.

♡ You swear you can even see the outline of a vein and the pulsing of the tip. Feel it inside you like a second heartbeat.

♡ So it's no surprise to anyone that Pyramid Head! König is a big cockwarming fan. Literally the biggest.

♡ Pyramid Head! König can make you sit on his dick for hours before he decides to use your body as little more than a cocksleeve and starts pounding into you.

♡ When he cums, it's thick and fast. He holds you in place while he fills you, watching your stomach swell with his cum as if he were filling a balloon.

♡ Even when you whine and tell him it's painful, that you feel as if you're about to burst, he doesn't let up. He's far too enamoured with the bloating in your middle to care what you think.

♡ Pyramid Head! König's favourite thing to do is, when he's completely emptied himself inside you, press down on your stomach and hear you cry out. God, nothing makes him feel or act more feral.

♡ Nor does anything compare to sight or the feeling of his seed squirting out of you and spraying across his butcher's apron when he presses down on your stomach, forcing hours of carnal pleasure from your body as if to purge and prepare you for another round.

♡ Pyramid Head! König wears those stains like a badge of honour.

♡ If you ever displease Pyramid Head! König, he shackles you to a corner and cums on you for days at a time, repeatedly, until you're literally almost drowning in a pool of his cum.

♡ He doesn't care that he's practically shooting dust by the end of it; the sight of you drenched and crusted in his semen makes the cramping in his hand and cock more than worth it, to see you so utterly humiliated and his.

♡ Pyramid Head! König doesn't let you wash it off until he deems you worthy of such a privilege. And when he can finally wrangle his libido back into some form of order, regardless of how minimal that may be.

♡ More often than not, he ends up licking you clean before you can go in search of soap and water. With what appendage, you have no idea. All you know is that it's long, wet and slips out from under his mask like a tentacle, relinquishing you of one bodily fluid in exchange for another.

♡ Despite Pyramid Head! König's possessive demeanour, he isn't above enlisting the help of other monsters and manifestations to get his point across.

♡ If ever you do something to royally piss him off, he'll actually bring a monster (or two, or five) to you – those he can control with his influence – and make them fuck you.

♡ Pyramid Head! König enjoys seeing you in pain when you've wronged him. Especially when, as he pulls you out from the mound of flesh and forced orgasms, he appears as your hero. Your saviour.

♡ Only to use you again as he always does. As he always will.

--

Thank you for stopping by to read my fic ! If you enjoyed it, leave a comment and a vote; it means the world to authors, writers, and creatives everywhere to know that people enjoy our work <3 !

Check out my AIs and talk to your favourite Modern Warfare characters anytime and anywhere, all accessible via the masterlist below ^^ : https://www.tumblr.com/sweet-as-an-angel/733823224839897088/modern-warfare-ai-masterlist?source=share