Dominant! Ghost Headcanons

Warnings: 18+, Heavy BDSM, Edging, Overstimulation, Aftercare, Ownership Kink, Marking, Biting, Petnames, Consensual Dub-Con, Consensual Abuse of Physical Strength, Knife Play, Mentions of Blood, Spit Kink, Cum Play, Rough Sex, Dominant Ghost, Submissive Reader, Profanity, No Pronouns used for Reader except 'You', etc.

♡ You're his. Simple as.

♡ And he makes sure to remind you - and anyone who crosses your path - on a near-daily basis.

♡ Whenever he sees fit, he'll just corner you and pin you down, telling you to "Calm down, Pipsqueak – you're makin' me hard," – his way of warning you that whatever he has planned for you will only worsen the more you struggle.

♡ And his bulge against your back is a very visceral promise of that.

♡ Loves forcing your hands beside or above your head; it reminds you both of how much stronger than you he is – how weak and dependent you are compared to him.

♡ How he owns you.

♡ Bites your throat and shoulders, sucking marks, crafting you a necklace of bruises fashioned by him – his own branded jewels of love.

♡ He'll make sure they're visible, too.

♡ He needs to ward off other people from you by leaving his mark, his signature.

♡ If he thinks you're being bratty or uncooperative, he'll go to any lengths to break you down until you submit to him entirely.

♡ "You're not making this any easier for yourself, Love," he says. "Just tell me why you're being so infuriating and I won't bleed you this time."

♡ Massively into knife play.

♡ Loves hearing you squeak and moan whenever he holds a knife to your throat or drags the blunted edge up your thighs, pressing it to your throbbing, aching core and cutting your underwear open, ravaging you.

♡ He's so rough when he's in this kind of mood.

♡ Will pound you until you bleed. Or give out and admit your feelings to him. Either will suffice; Ghost is a patient man.

♡ And his stamina and endurance are no joke.

♡ He will outlast you in every faculty.

♡ That's the territory that comes with being a trained murderer.

♡ And he will remind you of that constantly.

♡ "How does it feel–" he rasps, pants, as he pounds you from behind, the bed jutting with each thrust, "–to know you're being fucked by a killer,"

♡ The question is always rhetorical. He just revels in the feeling of you clenching around him when he recalls just how easily he could end you right here, right now.

♡ But he doesn't. And he never would.

♡ He loves you far, far too much.

♡ But that doesn't stop him from being straight-up disrespectful.

♡ Orders you to open your mouth, only for him to spit into it whenever he knows or suspects you're being untruthful.

♡ Also loves covering you in his cum.

♡ His favourite thing is to cum inside you and watch it ooze from whichever holes he's chosen to abuse that day, but something about covering you in it makes him feral.

♡ Edges you constantly.

♡ Uses your release as a bartering chip.

♡ "Tell me why you're being such a brat and I'll let you cum."

♡ It's a trap. Your honesty is punished, too.

♡ Once he tears a satisfactory answer from you, he'll let you - make you - cum.

♡ And as your orgasm is still rolling through you, he'll keep going. And going. And going.

♡ At first you could assume it's his bid to fulfil his own needs, but even after he finishes inside you and he simply doesn't relent, realisation dawns on you.

♡ Your insides are aching, pleading for a moment's respite. But Ghost doesn't stop, battering your hole and keeping it stretched over his bulging cock.

♡ There comes a point where you're banging your fists against his chest, begging him to stop because you're so sensitive and it hurts, but he ignores you.

♡ "If I were to let up that easily, I wouldn't get to have any fun. Quite unfair after I let you cum, isn't it?"

♡ Looks into your eyes as he does it, too.

♡ Will tie you up if he finds your cries and flails to be too bothersome.

♡ Binds you to the bedposts so there's nothing you can do but watch and feel as he slams into you at such a harsh, killing rhythm that has you thinking whatever's leaking out of you right now is blood.

♡ Very much into BDSM.

♡ Will use his strength to bend you into whatever shape your body will allow and bind your limbs together, making it entirely impossible for you to break free as he has his way with you.

♡ "You're mine," he'd say, grinding the shape of his cock into your walls; and all the while you're moaning, crying, tears streaming down your face as euphoria tightens in your centre. "Nobody else can have you - please you - the way I can."

♡ Big fan of punishment, btw.

♡ There are times where he puts you in a cage and just cums on you, making you stay there until his semen is crusting on your skin, makeshift scales on the creature Simon has reduced you to.

♡ Also gets a kick out of spanking you, either with a belt or his hand.

♡ When he's feeling particularly cruel, he makes you count them until you reach the limit he has set for you.

♡ And Heaven forbid you lose count, or you both start all over again.

♡ Ghost likes to make sure that every time you try to sit down, you remember him – what he did to you.

♡ When all is said and done, however, when you're used and stuffed and Ghost is milked dry, he is the king of aftercare.

♡ Will make sure all your needs are seen to, regardless of how oddly specific they are.

♡ Simon will not let you move a muscle, even if you insist you can "go another round," he'll push you back down onto the bed.

♡ "Oh no, you're staying put, Sweetheart." he says, looking down at you with all the fondness of one who has discovered love for the first time. "I'm scared you'll break if we go again."

♡ He's joking, ofc.

♡ Secretly loves to snuggle. All the time.

♡ And he holds you as you're drifting off to sleep, keeping you flush against his chest, wondering how he got so lucky to have met you.

---

Thank you for stopping by to read my fic ! If you enjoyed it, leave a comment and a vote; it means the world to authors, writers, and creatives everywhere to know that people enjoy our work <3 !

Check out my AIs and talk to your favourite Modern Warfare characters anytime and anywhere, all accessible via the masterlist below ^^ :

https://www.tumblr.com/sweet-as-an-angel/733823224839897088/modern-warfare-ai-masterlist?source=share