Rough Sex w/ MW2

Warnings: 18+, Heavy Smut, Rough Sex, Restraining, Stomach Bulging, Unprotected Sex, Sexual Punishment, Use of a Strap-On, Implied Blow Job, Possessive Sex, Dehumanisation, Slut Shaming, Reader Blaming, Hair Pulling, Slight Dumbification, Blood, Dirty Talk, Profanity, Pet Names, No Pronouns used for Reader except 'You'.

Ghost

♡ "Just a stupid little whore, aren't ya," Simon growled as he pounded you from behind, fingers gripping your hips so tightly that phantom bruises descended upon your skin. The slickness of your abused hole did little to numb the pain of Simon's rapid, unrelenting pace, of his engorged tip slipping deeper and deeper inside you, plugging you, making any form of escape from your impending unravelment impossible.

♡ You could feel his cock, hot, heavy and ravenous, pulsating inside you, bringing you to the edge of electric euphoria with every thrust.

♡ "Good for nothin' except takin' my cock." He spat, his hand sliding up your spine and rooting itself in your hair. He gripped at the base and pulled your head back, hissing in your ear.

♡ "Isn't that right, Darlin'?"

♡ You wanted to speak. Wanted to tell him you were his, only his, but the words wouldn't come out quick enough.

♡ When you didn't answer in time, he stopped. Pulled out, only the swollen tip remaining lodged inside.

♡ Without warning, he pushed. Hard.

♡ You'd felt full before, but this sudden influx of skin and muscle and heat was too much. It knocked the air out of you, made you cry out as Simon sank balls-deep inside you, impaling your shuttering, wanting body on his dick. He grunted, his grip on your hair tightening.

♡ "That's it," he said as you whimpered, cried out. "Take it — take it like the slag you are."

König

♡ "You wanted this – you wanted me to take you. Fucking attention whore,"

♡ König's voice reached depths you didn't think possible as he bounced you on his cock, his stomach coated in your juices as he lay beneath you, thrusting up to plant as much of his member in the tight cavern of your hole as possible.

♡ Even from where he lay, he could see the outline of himself within you. He twitched. Tried to stave off from painting your insides white for just a little longer.

♡ You had no choice but to take it – your wrists bound behind your back with König's belt – to take every inch of König's cock.

♡ He stretched you out to lengths you didn't think possible as he pulled you down onto the base of his member, causing tears to stream down your face as he hit a sliver of you you didn't think existed.

♡ "God, you're nothing without me," he asserted, teeth gritted and restraint pushed to the very limit. "Nothing but a rag doll on the end of my dick – only made for me to use as I please."

♡ You knew it was true, especially with the coil within you verging on snapping, sending you over the precipice of ruin. König gave you a sly, thin grin.

♡ "Nobody else can fuck you like this, can make you cry like this." His grip on your waist proved he wasn't lying, shortened nails leaving crescent indents in your skin.

♡ "I'll make sure of it."

Soap