Chapter 9

TW: Smut (Jerking off/masturbation)

Sophie

I watch Chris with his members as we are about to leave the house. He's so comfortable around them and his energy is at 110% when he's talking to them. I'm sort of envious in a way, since moving to Korea at least, I used to have friends I was that close to.

I manage to get myself back into reality, looking next to me, glancing at Bert.

"Bert, do you need help with any of the videos," I blurt out awkwardly. "just someone to sort out the footage you know?"

"Hm," he thinks, leaning back on a shelf behind him. "Can you use Premiere Pro?"

"Premi-?" I pause for a second. "Yes, yep, I'm really good at it actually."

What the fuck is Premiere Pro.

"Ok, sure, I'll get a USB ready then," he nods and it's the first time I've seen him look impressed at me. He walks over to our room, getting his laptop out and plugging about 800 different cameras into it. Within a matter of minutes, he passes over the USB containing all the footage from the trip.

"You can leave early," Bert smiles at me for the first time.

"Huh," I exclaim in disbelief.

"Yeah, if you're doing this for me, why not?"

I flash him a huge grin and, let me tell you, I single handedly open the UBER app and book a ride faster than I ever have before. I grasp my suitcase, which I never even opened and walk straight towards the front door at top speeds.

"You're leaving already?" I hear Chris behind me and I turn around, seeing him standing down the hall.

"Yep, Bert's actually kind of nice," I hum proudly.

"Right," he raises an eyebrow, a sceptical look smothered all over his face. "Thanks for coming."

"You're the one that should be thanked," I smile. "Oh and I've sorted everything out with the footage."

"Oh shit for real? Thank you," he bubbles.

"Ok, my UBER's here," I look out the window. "I got to go."

"All right, bye," I hear him say as I walk out the door.

**

After spending the past 2 hours waiting for Premiere Pro to download on my shitty laptop and watching tutorials in the meantime, I finally put the USB into my laptop. The fans in my computer start blasting and the keyboard begins heating up as it starts processing the USB. The computer starts rattling, shaking the entirety of my tiny dorm as it downloads the videos in a file. The computer finally decides to stop attempting to combust and I import all of the videos from the file into Premiere Pro, looking at the playback, hovering my mouse over it to put all the videos into full screen.

"62 HOURS OF FOOTAGE," I marvel. No fucking way I just agreed to this. Bert told me I had to find clips of all the times the members were seen on ANY camera... How am I meant to find all that? I huff, searching through the videos to find the footage of Chris' room, leaning further and further into my chair as I scroll through most of the footage for what seemed like eternity, my fingers feeling like they're about to fall off.

I sit up in excitement as I finally find the footage of Chris' room at the 53 hour mark. I hop off my chair, writing the time stamp on a post-it nearby in case Premiere decides to crash or my computer actually combusts. I throw myself into the dorm's bunk bed, rattling the entire thing as I squirm around in happiness.

Now I just have to delete all the footage from the night.

I sit back at the laptop, putting my headphones on, beginning to skip through the footage until I get to a point where it looks like it's night in the video. I sit back, the video playing at 5x speed as I wait for Chris to walk in. My face lights up as I notice him walk drowsily through the door, throwing himself onto his bed. I smile, switching the video back to 1x speed.

I watch as he sits up after being on his stomach, positioning himself on the edge of his bed, facing towards the camera. I watch silently in confusion as he sits there for a few moments, brushing his hair out of his face. I begin to grin as I watch him drunkenly reach for his phone, scrolling through it for a second, before throwing it next to him, back to where it was before.

Drunk Chris is so fun to watch.

That feeling doesn't last long though... I quickly go from smiling, to absolutely obliterated by shock in a matter of seconds. I launch my body backwards, my desk chair sending me speeding across the dorm room, nearly crashing into the wall. I eye the space around me in a frenzied search, as if someone was there watching me, before dragging myself back over to the desk, eyes glued to the laptop with utmost intensity. If Rachael, my roommate, saw what I was watching, I would never live it down.

I cover my mouth with the palm of my hand as I continue to watch his hand gripping around his cock, which he had pulled out of his sweatpants a few seconds prior. I stare in disbelief as he begins pumping his hands back and forth along his shaft, throwing his head back as he lets out small gasps now and then. He leans back, leaning on his left arm as he builds the pace and I can see his breath become heavier through the camera.

Why the fuck am I sitting in my dorm room on a Sunday night watching secret footage of the Bangchan jerking off. Why am I in my perv era... and most importantly, why am I still watching it? As much as I want to turn it off... as much as I should turn it off, I can't. He's just- he looks so fucking hot. It's not like I'd usually think he's attractive, but because it's a literal secret sex tape it's hard not to... right? It's just the adrenaline, the secrecy... not him... no way, I work for him, but for today, I can't control myself.

He continues to stroke his hard for a while, grasping onto his shirt as he moans, each pump becoming sloppier than the last as he reaches his climax. He finally finishes, pulling his shirt up, allowing the cum to spill onto his waist. He looks so good, his abs, the pieces of his hair sticking to his sweaty face, his cock, everything. Everything is just perfect.

I resume watching the footage and he walks towards the bathroom, making sure not to stand upright so that the cum won't spill down his body. I sit in complete silence and utter shock for a matter of seconds as he disappears into the bathroom, my mouth still wide open in amazement.

I'm glad I don't have to do the internship next week... I don't know if I could control myself.

"Hey," the door whips open and Rachael walks in, tote bag by her side.

"HeY," I speak, an awkward smile plastered on my face and I quickly switch tabs, the audio still playing in the background.

"What u doing?" She questions with suspicion etched across her features.

"Uni," I blurt out as I desperately turn the sound down.

"Mhm," she utters, sitting down on her bed, taking out her phone.

Holy shit. 

Authors Note

MY SMUT PRACTICE HAS FINALLY BECOME USEFUL!! This chap actually might be one of my favs - I really like how there's a lot less dialogue (; Hope you enjoyed!! Have a great day (: