Chapter 21 Part II

Author's Note: 

I know it's been a while since we've seen Kevin, so just as a reminder, he's the manager guy yk...

Sophie

"Have you eaten yet?" I ask him as I walk towards his room.

"Yeah, I had some chicken I found in the fridge," he answers, not far behind me.

"I told you to stop eating random shit from the fridge," I shake my head with disappointment as I walk through the door to his room. "You don't know what Changbin is doing with the stuff in there."

"Soph, it's fine," he responds, overtaking me to sit down on the bed. "I'll be ok."

"I literally saw him injecting steroids into the eggs on Tuesday," I laugh, his eyes widening as he processes the words. "I'm kidding," I quickly assure him.

"Eh too bad, you would've liked to see me with huge muscles," he banters, tapping on his thigh, signalling for me to sit down in his lap.

"Your muscles are big enough for me already," I near him, putting my knee onto the mattress beside him, my other knee following soon after. Tucking my legs under myself, I lower myself down onto his lap, our faces only a few inches apart. "But you definitely set me up to say that."

"That was all you," he utters, his voice deep as his hands wrap around my waist. My hands creep under his shirt, my fingers brushing along his broad back as our faces grow closer. He pushes down into my back with his fingertips, encouraging me to lean in further, my lips eventually touching his. He feels so in control yet needy as he grasps on to my sides, pulling me into him, our kisses growing deeper. It feels like he's desperately trying to stop himself, slow himself down, take things slow... but a part of me just wants him to fuck me.

Has it finally been long enough to 'do things the right way'?

"Can we...?" I ask with a whisper as I pull away.

"Mhm," he nods, his hands continuing to move up your back.

"Do you want to?" I question, resisting his attempts of going straight back into making out.

"Sophie," he scoffs, shaking his head if I had just asked the most obvious question. "Of course I want to, I want to so bad."

"Then why haven't we?" I move my hands up onto his neck, my arms resting on his shoulders.

"I just..." he sighs, thinking for a movement. "I didn't want you to think I just have sex with any intern I can get my hands on," he chuckles awkwardly.

"I know that's not what your intentions are... I trust you," I nod. "You should have told me earlier... then maybe your dick wouldn't be so hard right now."

I glance down at his huge bulge, visible through his cargo pants. He just smiles, watching me stare down at his cock, practically obsessing over it.

"That's barely a semi-boner," he mutters back.

"Huh?" I exasperate, continuing to stare down at it... no way that's only half... he's going to be tits deep in me if it's actually as big as he says it is. "The video must've made it look smaller."

"Sophie." He gasps, his jaw practically at the floor, shocked that I would bring the video up again. After giving himself a moment to decompose what just happened, he begins to speak again. "Can I just... be honest with you though?"

"No," I respond bluntly, my face completely serious.

"Huh?" He falters, tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy.