Chapter 22

TW: Smut

Chris

Two Weeks Later

"Let's go again, c'mon Soph," I give her a light pat on her back, leaving a heap of sweat on my hands.

"Again?" She huffs back at me, her back hunched as she holds herself up by her knees.

"Ok and 1...2...3...4," I start counting to the beat, ignoring how unenthusiastic she is. "Step left, hand up and slide...1...2...3...4 dance break, go."

I step aside to watch her do the dance break, keeping my eyes on her technique. It's better than last time... not perfect but better. Do I think she's ready to dance and sing in front of an audience by this weekend? No. But no way I'll ever tell her that.

"Ok, that was better," I nod, wiping some sweat off of my forehead. "Go get a drink, yeah?"

"Finally," she groans, planting herself into the floor, pulling herself across the room over to her water bottle. She puts her mouth over the bottle, holding it in her hands like a baby... it's so hard to be her teacher when she's so cute.

"You nervous?" I ask, sliding down the wall to sit down next to her, placing my arm over her shoulders.

"Obviously," she groans, placing her spare hand on her forehead, visibly stressed.

"We'll be fine," I hum, giving her a light kiss on her cheek. "We've practiced for 2 weeks now, we're prepared... we're just perfecting everything now."

"Thank you," she smiles back at me, placing her arm down onto my leg.

"Any news on the group?" I ask her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Nope," she cringes. "The only thing I know is that we're debuting in March of next year."

"Still don't know the members or the name?"

"Nup," she responds, taking another sip of water.

"Look, I'll try getting some information from div 1, can't promise anything though." I smile, adjusting the collar of her shirt for her.

"Thank you," she grins, putting her bottle down beside her. As she leans back into the wall again, we both look over to the left of the room, hearing a knock from the door of the studio.

"Kevin?" Sophie questions, watching him walk into the practice room. This can't be good.

"Is something wrong?" I question, quickly pushing myself off of the floor.

"No, nothing to worry about," Kevin assures as I feel something brush by my leg, Sophie holding out her hand for me to pull her up. "So we've been looking into the leak and who's to blame."

"Yeah, we know that," I answer, yanking Sophie up whilst still listening to him.

"Sophie," Kevin calls for her attention.

"Yeah?" She answers, looking over to him.

"They think it's your dad," he states, looking down to the floor.

"Sorry?" Her voice croaks.

"They think he's the one to leak the vide-"

"Yeah, I got that much," she quickly responds, allowing me to hold on to her from behind, embracing her in a back hug. "B-but how?"

"With the type of parent account your dad has, he's able to look at all your submissions," he explains, pulling his shirt down over his beer belly. "Did you by any chance tell him about what happened?"