Chapter 19 Part II

Walking back into Chris' room, he's sitting on the bed, his back up against the headboard as he scrolls through his phone. He picks his head up to look at me, placing his phone down next to him, a cute little grin on his face as I smile back at him. Walking towards him, he puts his arms out in front of himself, holding onto my waist as I near, pulling me in closer to him. His body is still casually leaning on the headboard as he pulls me in further, forcing me to climb onto the bed over him.

"Chris!" I chuckle as he keeps playfully pulling me closer, leaving me struggling to keep up. He finally stops tugging on me and I sit down side-on beside him, my legs crossed over his.

"Hyunjin told me something about a job?" I question him as he playfully brushes his fingers along the fabric of the sweatpants.

"Right, I was going to talk to you about that..." he picks his chin up to think for a second. "I don't actually know if I can do this yet though, I'll need to talk to all sorts of managers and everything... but it'll be worth it."

"Go on," I urge him the second he made the slightest pause.

"I was thinking, to save you from finding a job... you can just do what you do for the internship, but get paid for it," his face took on a contemplative expression, with furrowed brows and a distant gaze, like he was rethinking everything he had just told me. "So like... you'd work here, but I'd still just mark off your intern hours... if that makes sense."

"Yeah, it does, it does," I nod in response, saving him more time of explaining. "I don't know... I mean it sounds like a hassle for you... I don't want you to-"

"No," he chuckles, placing his hands on my knees, brushing his thumb back and forth along the fabric. "What do you think of the idea?"

I have no idea how to respond to that. Of course I want to do that, that would save me so much time... but he's already so busy, I can't just ask for huge favours like that, he already does so much for me.

I lift my head up to look at him, a soft smile on my face. "I think..." I pause for a second, leaving him waiting as a smile grows on my face. "I think that I love you so much."

"Sophieee," he gushes playfully, the mood immediately changing as he stretches his arms out over to me, pulling me over to him.

"Chrisss," I copy his tone of voice, allowing him to move me into the centre of his bed. He begins to climb over me, putting one of his legs over onto the other side of my body, holding himself up with his arms beside either side of my neck.

"What," I groan sarcastically, rolling my eyes back at him.

"Love you too," he smiles, ignoring my evident sarcasm, still acting all cute and bubbly. "Does that mean you want the job?" He asks, bending his arms, inching his face closer to me.

"Hmmm," I pretend to think to myself, just hoping that this moment might last just a tiny bit longer. "I guess it does."

"Good," he mutters, his pupils dilating, his eyes becoming affectionate under my gaze. My heart rate speeds, feeling his hot breath, noticing the way he's looking at me.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask. When he said he wanted to wait, I really hope he just meant sex.

"Mhm," he answers with a slow nod, holding an unwavering gaze as I place my hands on the sides of his face, pulling him down into me. His lips touch mine, tense at first but as I begin kissing him back, they soften up. This time is completely different from last night. Last night was so desperate, so rushed... so much risk but now I can relax, I can fully enjoy it, take it slow.

His body moves closer to mine, still a slight gap between the two of us as he slips his tongue in between my lips. I move my hands off of his face, moving them to the back of his neck, brushing them through his hair as he continues to make out with me, little groans occasionally escaping from his lips.

"I have a question for you," he lifts his head playfully, a strand of saliva still hanging from his mouth as we separate.

"Yeah?" I respond, wiping the saliva off with the side of my thumb.

"How'd you know that I had talked to your professor?" He asks, tucking a loose strand of hair back behind my ear for me.

"This photo of you and a student went viral on our uni forum, Rachael sent the link to me," I explain, Chris getting off of me, sitting down next to me.

"Ohh..." He nods, watching me sit up. "And Rachael is...?"

"My roommate," I scoff... he should know that by now.

"Right, I knew that," he assures, even though I know he's definitely lying. "Should we go out for breakfast?"

"Isn't it too late now?" I chuckle, putting my hand back onto his neck, rubbing my thumb back and forth along his skin.

"Brunch then?" He laughs as he gets off of the bed, grasping onto my hand, pulling me off along with him.

"But..."

"I know, I know, we can continue this later ok?" He chuckles, wrapping his hands around my waist, swinging me from side to side like he always does when he holds me like this.

"That's not what I was going to say but cute," I grin, putting my hands on his cheeks, enjoying the way he is swaying me. "Don't we have to like... keep this hidden?" I ask, my jaw clenched as I wait for his answer... if there is even anything to keep hidden.

"Oh shit yeah," he gasps. "You got your JYP staff card on you?"

"Yeah, one sec," I quickly reply, rushing over to my bag on the floor, searching through it. "Why?" I question, throwing it over to him as I find it.

"C'mere," he gestures for me to come closer, waiting for me whilst holding the lanyard out in front of himself. As I get closer, he puts it around my neck, chuckling to himself, "boom, your staff now... nobody can say shit."

"Yeah?"

"No rumours, no nothing," he smiles, brushing his fingers through my hair. "I got you."

"Thank you," I whisper, looking up at him, his eyes mirroring my own. "For everything... thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Author's Note

Oh god... Chapter 19 is SLOPPY... I hate it and it took me SO LONG to write ( ˘︹˘ ) I hope you enjoyed anyway though, I'm just really disappointed :<

Hopefully yall enjoyed the immense period education I gave yall in part 1... like where's my cheque??? That bit gave me the ick, but this is wattpad so... what else did yall expect?

And I hope SOMEONE out there got the 'still softish reference'??? PLEASE SOMEONE... if you don't know what I was referring to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUSMI1Y-7o 

Also... this is kind of funny but when I'm working out how I want the intimate scenes to go, I get on my bed and do the poses to work out the logistics of how it would work... like the physics, body movements, etc. 💀💀💀💀💀

Okkk anyway, that was a long author's note to make up for this monstrosity of a chapter... hope you enjoyed?? TYSM FOR READING <333 Also @hyunj1in_   you here babes??