Chapter 4

Chris

I stare over at Sophie, unable to focus on anything else. Why is she looking at all the other members, watching them get dressed, passing them their clothes, when she hasn't even glanced over to me? I watch her, dressed all nice, standing there awkwardly by herself as I pull my jeans up onto my hips.

"Soph, come here," I call her over, still zipping up my fly, her face glancing over towards me. I see her wait a second, taking a breath out before walking towards me. As she slowly walks over I take my shirt off, throwing it onto the couch and grasping onto the white shirt that had previously been discarded next to it. I hold back a smile as I notice her cheeks begin to turn pink, an expression of shock etched into her features.

"Yeah?" She stammers and I notice her trying not to look down at me as she switches between holding eye contact and looking directly at the ground.

"Why are you being a creep?" I mutter sarcastically, trying to keep my cool, flashing the boldest smile I could muster out. She gasps playfully in response, tilting her head as I begin putting the shirt on, ever so slightly seeing her glancing down.

"Standing over there, staring at my members," I continue to put my shirt on, noticing a smile tugging on the corner of her lips, forcing me to react with a huge smile, smothered across my face. At this point, I think she's given up on trying not to look, I keep on seeing her eyeing off my stomach.

"Now, do your job, help me," I mutter, a light smirk crossing my face as I indicate to her to take the tie out of my hand and tie it for me. I try not to move as she walks towards me, beginning to button up my shirt as a distraction from how close she is to me. Her hot breath breezes over my chest as she finally takes the tie, leaving me more flustered than I should be.

I watch her as she neatly does the tie up, biting her lip as she concentrates, brushing her hair out of her face. Every so often she glances down, watching me do my shirt up, my hands occasionally skimming past her waist as I switch to the next button.

She finishes with the tie, flattening out my collar, the feeling of her cold hands brushing past my neck making me shiver.

"How was work?" I ask, taking a seat next to the shirt I dumped on the couch earlier.

"Fine," she responds with a light shrug, inching closer to me.

"Where's your spongebob sweater today?" I chuckle, trying not to show how flustered I am by the fact she looks so calm as I stare up at her.

"At least I still have the soggy boots on," I take a glance down at her shoes, seeing the entire side of her right boot disintegrated, leaving random white holes everywhere.

"Oh fuck, buy some new shoes," I gasp, placing my face into the palms of my hands.

"You don't think I've been saving up for a pair?" She chuckles lightly, crossing her arms.

I tried offering her a new pair but... that stupid intern girl with the gleaming green hair decided it was time to go to lunch, immediately snatching Sophie, practically dragging her away from me.

Honestly, I feel so fucking bad. Like actually so bad. I'm such a privileged piece of shit now. Buy some new shoes, fuck I'm stupid. I just didn't realise her situation was that bad, like I thought she had some money, it looks like she does... she acts like she does. That poor girl is stuck working every day and every night.

I've known this girl for a day... a day... I need to get a grip, but I just feel like I need to help her, provide for her, but it's been a day. It's been ages since I've been this whipped for someone.