Chapter 19 Part I

I always imagined myself in a slow burn relationship, kissing after the 4th date, getting deep into feelings with him after two months of dating, sleeping in the same bed after three months of dating, ect.

I've kissed this man once... but at the same time, it seems natural to sleep in the same bed... even if we're not having sex.

I watch him laying on the other side of the bed, like the creepy stalker I am, soaking up every part of this. I want to remember how his back looks, his broad shoulders, the back of his neck... everything... I wish I could just shuffle over and wrap my arms around him at this exact moment, feel him next to me...

But I have some decency... not by choice though, stupid Bangchan and his doing it the right way shit is forcing me to.

Yunno what you could be doing the right way? ME.

I'm horny, I gotta just enjoy what I have... this is pretty perfect already, even if his dick isn't in me.

The only thing not so perfect about this perfect morning is my gnarly period cramps. What the fuck god? Why now? Can I not be relaxed for more than -3 seconds? I have the hottest boy in kpop right next to me... can I not enjoy this?

But you know what's meant to help period cramps? Sex. If only there wasn't any blood involved, I might be able to convince him.

Oh shit, blood? Without a second thought I push my hips up into the air, pushing the bed sheet to the side, checking the mattress underneath.

"Fuck," I grimace, way louder than I was anticipating.

Blood. Everywhere.

"Sophie?" I hear Chris' voice, morning voice to be specific and it's so damn hot... but now's not the time. Picking my head up, I watch him stare directly at me, nothing but concern on his face. "You ok?"

"HAHAHA," I try to laugh the situation off... an attempt to stall as I think of a better idea, but the laugh just comes out manically instead, completely blowing my non-existent cover.

"You can talk to me," he tilts his head to the side empathetically and after seeing him act cute like that, I can't help but tell him the situation.

But there's no way I can tell him, how fucking embarrassing. He's this guy, with everything together, so much to lose... and I'm a uni student who still doesn't have a consistent period.

Don't judge me ok... I'll get there someday.

I stand up off the bed, my hands behind my back, looking like a child who had just come into their parents room to say they've vomited. I move the sheets down so the patch of blood is in his line of vision, noticing his eyes light up as he notices it.

"Shit, you scared me, I thought something really bad had happened," he pouts his face, tilting his head to the side sympathetically as he notices how nervous I look. "Awe baby, c'mere." He climbs onto his stomach, playfully pulling himself over to my side of the bed, trying to get me to smile.

"You're cute, but I need a pad," I reach my hand out, giving his nose a light boop. "And new underwear." I add, glad that I didn't borrow a pair of his shorts and just slept in my undies instead... plus I got the free bonus of seeing him all flustered.

"Uhm, I don't have any, but I know Leeknow does," he explains, biting his lip as he thinks of the best option. "But, they're like those nappy ones, he buys them in bulk from China."

"Um," I chortle. "Why does he...?"

"I don't know, he says it's for his cats, but I don't know whether to believe him," Chris laughs, holding his head up with the palm of his hands under his chin, kicking his legs up in the air as if he was a 9 year old girl at a sleepover.