Chapter 16

Chris

I'm meant to be working... but I just can't. The only thing on my mind is Sophie. I feel like this way too often. I mean, there's so much to think about. What happened to her before I had picked her up two nights ago, her sleeping in my bed, Han finding out, and of course dancing together... but one thing has been on my mind more than everything else.

What did she mean when she said that that video of me changed everything?

I've been racking my brain, but absolutely nothing comes to mind. Was she watching videos of me online or something? What did it change? I'm just confused.

So that's what I've been doing. Sitting in my room, overthinking every little detail.

As I sit on my bed, trying to sort out thoughts, my door barges open, Han standing on the other side.

"Han, stop doing that," I catch my breath after, honestly, being jumpscared by Han busting through my door. "I could be naked."

"But you're not," he shrugs, still standing in the doorway.

"But what if I was," I growl, crossing my arms.

"Then I'd walk out of here a happier man," he snorts and I can't help but let out a little chuckle. "Anyway, Sophie's here."

"Oh, tell her Hyunjin's out," I nod, grabbing my phone from the other side of the bed.

"No, she's here for you fuckwit," Han leans on the doorway, a disgusted look on his face.

"Oh," my eyes widen and I stand up, walking towards the hallway, pushing past Han. I notice her sitting on the dorm couch, eyeing around the place. She's wearing her normal attire again, an oversized hoodie, ripped jeans and the shoes I bought her. But today she's wearing a beanie, so I'd like to believe she was inspired by my taste.

"Sophie," I tilt my head to the side, saying her name way more lovingly than I had anticipated. "Do you want to come into my room?"

"Ok," she smiles passively, getting off of the couch, walking towards me. She looks tired today, like she hasn't slept. Her eyes are bloodshot red and she's walking sluggishly, in contrast to her normal upbeat strut.

As she meets me I take her hand, leading her down the hallway behind me. I glare at Han, who is still standing in the doorway as we walk in, aggressively slamming the door in his face. I keep an eye on  Sophie as she walks in, putting her backpack near one of the bed legs.

I sit Sophie and I down on the side of my bed, facing each other, close enough that our knees are touching.

"What's up?" I ask, a warm smile spread across my face.

"I just wanted to be with you," she nods, climbing up the bed onto her knees.

"Yeah?" I reply, being the first word that came to mind as she goes from sitting up in a kneeling position to dropping onto her hands. With her hands positioned besides my waist, she grips onto the sheets, pulling herself over to me and I hold my breath as she clambers onto my lap, her legs by my sides. I grasp onto her thighs, pulling her in closer to me, whilst still trying to cover the fact that I have a raging hard-on.

I adjust her beanie for her as she stares up at me with those big eyes which she always seems to look at me with. She looks so pretty sitting on me like this, so needy... I love the feeling of her being dependent on me.

"Did you want to talk about something?" I ask, brushing over the back of her neck with my thumb. She doesn't respond, but it looks like she's on the cusp of tears. "You can talk to me about anything hm?" I assure her, moving my hands up onto her face.